Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Hey Catmobile Kitties!

Sort of. I am honored to share my b-day with a fellow PTer such as yourself! Oh, the 13th works very well, thank you. The boys would love to go to Boston! They loved that city!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Hi everybody!!
    I'm so excited to see all the birthdays coming on April: Frankie, Chip & Chuck, Kimba, Ms. katladyd, Ms. dehlers43, my mom's and mine on the 18th!!!!

SO, why don't we make a BIG party to celebrate all the birthdays and gotcha days!!! OMG!! That would be awesome!!

What do you think?

Cute as always,
    Sophie
    --posted via CatBerry Mobile
    astrid

I don't know about everyone else, but I think that's s great idea! Let's set some dates for this, Sophie. The 13th sounds good for us, how about the rest of you?

Quote Originally Posted by katladyd View Post
    I don't know about everyone else, but I think that's s great idea! Let's set some dates for this, Sophie. The 13th sounds good for us, how about the rest of you?
    That day sounds good for me too! What do you think of a theme party? With a BIG cake! And we can have a piņata to add more fun!
    I'm so excited! I'm so excited!

Sophie
    astrid

The 13th sounds ok with us. I'm not 100% sure Chip and Chuck's birthday is the 14th. That is the date the vet said she thought they were born on. Since it's their second one, we can celebrate here a tad early and I can give them their pressies before the trip. (they are getting new cell phones and sunglasses but don't tell them, ok?)

Frankie will for sure be one year old on April 1st. (I more or less attended his birth) So, he will be allowed to go on his very first catmobile trip if everyone doesn't mine having such a youngster along. He is very well behaved. Angel and Winnie will keep an eye on him. He is better behaved than Chip in fact. Gosh, my babies are all growning up so fast.

Can you believe Miss Angel Rose will be 3 on August 13th? We would love to have everyone back for another western cookout then. Just something to keep in mind.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In addition to all the April b-days, we will be celebrating Princess Chelsea Pearl's gotcha day too... Which is the day before Franklin's birthday.....the kids are excited beyond belief. Franklin has been doing his best to work on a song in secret but as you can imagine, that's not so easy with bagpipes. From what I can tell, it's either "Strangers in the Night" or "Three Times a Lady"......
    Diane
    Central Coast CA
    "Cats happen......"

Quote Originally Posted by dehlers43 View Post
    In addition to all the April b-days, we will be celebrating Princess Chelsea Pearl's gotcha day too... Which is the day before Franklin's birthday.....the kids are excited beyond belief. Franklin has been doing his best to work on a song in secret but as you can imagine, that's not so easy with bagpipes. From what I can tell, it's either "Strangers in the Night" or "Three Times a Lady"......
    O-M-G!!! I so cannot believe it!!!! My BFFF's gotcha day is on April!!! we M-U-S-T have a girls' night out!!!
    Sophie
    astrid

The Princess and Franklin are packing as I write.
    Chels wants to know if her BFFF would like to meet up at a kitty spa for some pre-trip pampering. The other girls are invited too, of course. Any chance of Grandma joining us? I think she would enjoy a relaxing girls-only spa weekend......
    Diane
    Central Coast CA
    "Cats happen......"

Now, kitties, Boston is the place to be! And because it's on the water, there's plenty of good seafood available. Now, to be warned - the shark and ray "touch tank" at the Aquarium will mean you'll have to get your paws wet - unless you just want to watch, and not touch! And don't worry, the harks in THAT tank are too little to attempt cat for lunch ... There if a little cafe inside that serves fish you might like, or we can just then cruise the waterfront looking for the fresh stuff!

If you're going to the game opening day, remember, it will be noisy, and you have to be careful of getting beer spilled on you! As it is a Friday, I suspect many of Boston's humans will take the day off to be there, and as the next day is Saturday, there will be lots of drinking happening.

If you're up for a boat trip afterwards, we could take a Harbor Island cruise, and I am betting there are some tasty rodents on some of the islands ...
    I've Been Frosted

Hmmm....methinks we have a native guide to help us navigate the city! Auntie Karen, I'll have the Catmobile driver give you a call to see what we can do about that. Mom says she can attest to the seafood in the area, as well as the drinking at the games. We'll be careful! We promise!

Chels, I can put the spa stop into the front of the trip, no problem. I'm sure the boys will be entertained with music while we're pampered.

Anyone else need me to write anything into the plan?

See you soon!

Purrs, Pinot
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Oh, fellow kitties, this will be one of our greatest trips yet! My fiddle is polished and tuned up and ready to play "The Devil Went Down to Georgia". I've been practicing while Meowmie and Soncat are at work. The PT Kitty Bagpipe Quartet is hard at work too, we've been in contact and there will be some surprises. I've heard that Sparkler needs new dancing shoes from practicing so much the ones she has don't work anymore.

Mayor Karen, I'm so happy to know you'll be joining us! Plans are being made to give you a special ride in the Catmobile so we need to know what's your favorite snack? Meowmie just watched a video of a mommy whale showing her little baby off to some whale watchers on a boat. Do you think we'll see whales? That would be way cool! Let us know if you'd like to see the game with us so we can get you a ticket too.

We'd love to have little Frankie come with us! Don't worry about a thing, all of us will watch out for him. Does he need sunglasses?

Okay kitties, when do you think we should leave? I want to make sure that the local Jaguar dealer has plenty of time to get the Catmobile ready to fly (so to speak). With so many purrthdays and gotcha days to celebrate, Soncat wants to be sure he orders enough cheezburgers for all of us. I can't wait to see all of you again!

If anyone has an extra baseball glove, please bring it so we can share them with kitties who don't have one.

Your friend,
    Groucho
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

I am afraid going far out enough to see the whales might be a bit much for any kitties with a delicate constitution, so maybe they can stay and do some shopping at Quincy Market and Fanueil Hall while we take a whale watch trip! They leave from next to the New England Aquarium, so it should fit into our itinerary just fine. The whale don't come into Boston Harbor, but Stellwagen Bank is a favorite feeding spot of theirs - deeper water and more fishies and plankton for them, and spectacular whale watching for us! Sunscreen for your noses is in order, and make sure any hats have chin straps, and the breeze of the boat ride out has caused many a hat to be delivered to the deep water fish below!

My favorite snack - hmm - let's make sure we have some ice cream handy, okay? Coffee ice cream for me, black raspberry for those that want it - I understand that's hard to find outside of New England, so be sure to try some while you are here, right Bibette and Lulu?
    I've Been Frosted

Hey there Catmobile Kitties!
    This is coming at you from your penguin pals. We have a new computer here in the penguin area so of course we had to look you guys up. Since you'll be heading up to Boston to catch opening day for baseball, we'd like to invite you to stop by and hang out with us for awhile. It has been some time since we last partied together and you guys are such a fun group to be with. Will the Quartet be bringing their bagpipes? Our own penguin maestro has been looking everywhere for your CD but so far no luck. This time of year it's pretty quiet around here and with all of you joining in we can definitely liven things up. There are a few new shops in town where the ladies can do some shopping while we guys get some ice fishing in. Do you think we could try some of your haggis? It sounds tasty.

It looks like there will be several birthdays and gotcha days to celebrate among your crew. Our official party planner, Percy, is in the kitchen library looking for some suitable tummy pleasers to honor the occasions. Please let us know if you can stop by even for just a day, we would all love to see you again. Our Priscilla would love nothing more than to get with Sparkler and learn some new dance steps; the twins Penny and Peonie are already mapping out a shopping tour for the ladies - no matter what you want, they'll find it.

We're looking forward to hearing from all of you and we hope you can arrange to come for a visit.

Your pals,
    The Penguin Posse

My boys are so excited! They cannot wait to take in some baseball and visit their penguin pals! Do you think they could get a private box at the ballpark? That way they could avoid crazy humans full of alcohol. They could give a performance during the 7th Inninig Stretch in exchange for the box. Just an idea. All of the fun ideas sound great to my guys, so give us a date and we'll be there! Ming will be sure to bring his bagpipes and from what I have heard, all of that practicing is paying off!

Quote Originally Posted by katladyd View Post
    My boys are so excited! They cannot wait to take in some baseball and visit their penguin pals! Do you think they could get a private box at the ballpark? That way they could avoid crazy humans full of alcohol. They could give a performance during the 7th Inninig Stretch in exchange for the box. Just an idea. All of the fun ideas sound great to my guys, so give us a date and we'll be there! Ming will be sure to bring his bagpipes and from what I have heard, all of that practicing is paying off!
    Don't worry, guys. The private box has been arranged with tuna juice fountains and everything special kitties like you could possibly want. The only thing I'm not sure about is a catnip stand nearby but I hear that Groucho is working on that. Ming, would you like Soncat to put your harp in the Catmobile when it's time to leave?