Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Hey Catmobile Kitties!

Hey Catmobile Kitties!

Hi fellow kitties,
    Our trip to see the Oscars was a lot of fun but we always have a great time when we go on a trip. I've been thinking about something and would like your input. All the baseball teams are having spring training and that means opening day isn't that far off. Would any of you like to go to an opening day game? Even though I'm a Yankees fan, it doesn't matter what teams we go to see. I'm sure we can all agree on a game. We always catch the World Series and I thought it might be fun to be at a first game of the season.

Post in if you're interested or if you'd prefer to go later in the season. Also, let us know if you'd like to see a particular team get their season off with a win.

Your friend,
    Groucho
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Cassie says yes, enthusiastically! We hope this will be a great year for our Cubs!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hey Catmobile Kits!!

UtchieB here. While me and my fursibs would LOVE to go and have some fun, Meowmie is having sir jury on her knee on the 26th of this month, so it depends on the date.

If we go BEFORE that date, we absolutely HAVE to be back by the 25th so we can be there when meowmie gets home from the hospital.

Let me know and we'll try to make it!

Rock on dudes and dudettes!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Hi fellow kitties,
    I checked with Soncat about opening day, he said the teams will start their season on April 4. That gives us a few weeks to make some plans. There will be no problem getting the Catmobile and contacting Trenton's Haggis In A Hurry Shoppe.

Everyone, post in and let us know what game you'd like to go to. Cassie, who will your Cubs be playing? That one is a definite possibility but we'll have to see what the other kitties want to do. I'm sure we can all agree and have a super time.

Hey there UtchieB! What's up, cuz? Sorry to hear that your Meowmie has such a bad ouchie that she needs sir jury. Will you and your fursibs be able to join us?

Okay, lets start making our plans. We're about due for another Catmobile vacation.

Your friend,
    Groucho

We are in a quandry here. April 1st is Frankie's first birthday and the 14th is Chip and Chucks second birthdays. So, I guess they will miss this trip so they can be home for their birthdays. Plus Easter is April 8th, I think.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo Cuz!!

How they hanging??? UtchieB here. Meowmie said we can go PROVIDING we keep in touch with her via the cellyphonie. I promised we would. AND she told me I can't drive (I've been suspended for TAILgating) so da bus is gonna have ta pick us up. Meowmie said she'll be fine, and has lot of friends that will be making sure she's okay. I's got a brand new secret stash from Auntie Kafie in Mitchigan. It is PREEEEEEEMO!!! The Mowie Wowie of Catsnip!!! We'll be waiting!

Your Pal,

UtchieB

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

Boston, Anyone?

Lulu checking in - Boy, do we need to plan a trip- SOMEWHERE . Mom2's latest project has brought a new furry critter into the house - and Bitty and I have just about had enough. This Puff girlie is all hot air, as far as we're concerned !!

So - how about Boston Red Stockings - they open Friday, April 13 (oops - hope no one's too superstitious ) playing the Tampa Bay Rays. Been a while since Mom2's been to the big city - but she said she'd try to look for some hot spots to visit - and maybe Mayor Karen can help us out!!

Mom2 is willing to drive us down, unless the Catmobile will be up Maine-way anyways.

Yeah for Spring

Lulu (& Bibette)
    Last edited by Bibette & Lulu; 03-16-2012 at 09:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bibette & Lulu View Post
    Lulu checking in - Boy, do we need to plan a trip- SOMEWHERE . Mom2's latest project has brought a new furry critter into the house - and Bitty and I have just about had enough. This Puff girlie is all hot air, as far as we're concerned !!

So - how about Boston Red Stockings - they open Friday, April 13 (oops - hope no one's too superstitious ) playing the Tampa Bay Rays. Been a while since Mom2's been to the big city - but she said she'd try to look for some hot spots to visit - and maybe Mayor Karen can help us out!!

Mom2 is willing to drive us down, unless the Catmobile will be up Maine-way anyways.

Yeah for Spring

Lulu (& Bibett)
    I vote for this one! ...and the Catmobile can always pop up to Maine - no biggie! What say you, kitties?

Purrs, Pinot
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Bibette here - Mom2 checked out the website for the New England Acquarium in Boston - they have a cool shark and ray touch tank!! Side trip!!! Sure would enjoy the show !!! Sun's out today and warming up - I can hear the crack of the bat now - OOH --- my ball....

We're all up for this one too.. Can't wait!

Sydney: Meowmie and I used to live in Boston (mostly Cambridge) for a long time.. so at last I'll have the chance to show the rest of the gang all the places I've been bragging about for so long, and they'll finally realize I haven't been just making it all up!

All musical instruments, dancing shoes, etc. are packed and ready to go!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hi fellow kitties,
    Sorry for the delay in posting but Meowmie went to a ASPCA thing the other day about laws to protect animals and we've been very busy working with our Assembyman's Chief of Staff about an idea Meowmie has.

Okay, Boston it is! We definitely will need our sunglasses for this trip. Lulu don't worry, the Catmobile will definitely pick both of you up so that you can enjoy the full Catmobile experience. Do you need sunglasses? They're an absolute necessity on our trips. Pinot is an expert with mapping things out so be sure to contact her about your location. Anyone else needing a ride, be sure to check in just as soon as you can.

Okay kitties, we have plans to make. The shark petting place really sounds neat!

Your friend,
    Groucho

Did somebody say SUNGLASSES?????

Den, you come to da right plaze!!!!!

I think my boys are going to have to sit this one out. April 4 is too close a date to so many things going on at our house. April 3rd is my birthday and April 5th is Kimba's Gotcha Day, so I think I want them home for those two days. Now, I have nothing against them joining up with the gang after that. Where will everyone be on April 6th?
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Quote Originally Posted by katladyd View Post
    I think my boys are going to have to sit this one out. April 4 is too close a date to so many things going on at our house. April 3rd is my birthday and April 5th is Kimba's Gotcha Day, so I think I want them home for those two days. Now, I have nothing against them joining up with the gang after that. Where will everyone be on April 6th?
    Hi katladyd - the Boston opening is April 13 - would that be possible for the boys to join us? Lulu

Quote Originally Posted by katladyd View Post
    April 3rd is my birthday.........
    Hey that's my b-day too!
    That makes us sort of twins......lol
    Diane
    Central Coast CA
    "Cats happen......"