Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Hey Catmobile Kitties!

....and they're off! I know, wrong sport, but that one's not far off!

Pinot and the Catmobile driver started the pickups this morning, so make sure your Catberrys are charged up and ready, kitties! Y'all ready to celebrate the 100th birthday at Fenway?! The Catmobile is packed up with goodies and cameras to document everything! Report in!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Dear Catmobile Kitties,

The Kentucky Derby is on Saturday, May 5 ... could we please go? Lady Edwina, will you please advise us on hats? Do you think we will get to have catmint? Will there be a meet and greet with the horsies?

Anxiously,
    Cassie
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Yo G-Man!

Utch here. Meowmie said the Puffdude can come!! Only problem is I gotta bring the snot nose Lucy too, or none of us can go. That is SO not fair!! It's like bringing your little sis on a date!

See you soon everyone!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Hi Cassie, That's a great idea! We always have a great time at the Kentucky Derby. I really like it when the horsies take us for rides and when they let us run around the racetrack. When we get back from this trip we can start making arrangements, I love your suggestion about catmint so we definitely will look into that.

Hey there UtchieB, don't worry about Lucy. Once she gets with the other Catmobile ladies you won't see much of her. She'll be doing a lot of shopping with them so watch out for your wallet. We never know what they'll come back with after one of their shopping excursions. Does she have sunglasses?

Purrents, all is going well, the weather is super and the traffic isn't bad at all. We'll be meeting up with our penguin pals later this morning for a lunch feast and then party time. Pinot has been in contact with them by her Catberry. Not sure yet but the penguins may be joining with us for the baseball game in Boston.

Your friend,
    Groucho
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Hey G-Man,

Yeah, yeah, I just don't want little Miss snot nose to cramp my style when it comes to picking up chicks.

Attachment 53256

DID SOMEONE MENTION SUNGLASSES???????? What color ya want?? I got everything.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

There are quite a few of the catmobile gang here with us. They came a few days ago and have been helping Frankie learn how to play ball. Everyone seems to be having a grand time. The catmobile can just stop and scoop everyone up on one stop. Frankie has packed and repacked 6 times just this week.
    Last edited by momoffuzzyfaces; 04-11-2012 at 03:12 PM.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

Mac says watch out! Frankie has a wicked curve ball! He has never seen a kitty catch on to baseball skills so fast. I believe he used the words "a natural".
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Hi, all - Got a catberry from Lulu - "this is grrrreat fun!!. Luving the catmobile - but mostly luving not having to deal with the Grouch (aka Puff) Luv the pink shades - thanks moosmom . Bittie was a little skittish about getting on the catmobile (she never has liked "new" things) - but couldn't let me out do her . Frankie is so cute and just beside himself on learning how to catch - now Bitt is mad at Mom2 for not letting her come early to learn how to catch -- such a spoiled brat!! Hope to meet Mayor Karen and looking forward to the petting tank [maybe Bittie will slip......] Pinot - great planning!! See you soon, Mom2 .... Lulu (& Bittie)"

The house is sure quiet now that everyone but Chester and Grandma and myself are off with the catmobile. We had great weather for the ball games and I hope every one had fun. Grandma mentioned how nice it was to hear the young ens having such fun. Before they left, they took a bunch of iris from my yard (with my ok) into Grandma so she would have them to sniff and enjoy. What sweethearts the catmobile bunch are!!!

We had extra baseball gloves so sent them off with the gang for any kitty who might need them. They may keep them if they want.
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie

Text from Cassie:

Hi Meowm
    I had a very nice visit with Grandma
    And you didn't, ha haa
    She showed me her meowmie's cozy blanket--
    We touched it and it is very nice and soft.
    It was a pleasure!

Lubz,
    cassie

!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I got a call from Groucho a short while ago. The crew made it safely to Boston and are resting up for an exciting day of baseball. Frankie is so excited that he didn't sleep at all last night plus he wouldn't let go of his baseball glove and hat. A few of the girl kitties will take him shopping for a team jersey after lunch but he doesn't know yet. Pinot and Cassie have been on the Catberry with the stadium honchos trying to arrange for Frankie to sit behind the plate and catch a few pitches before the game. It seems Lulu is his self appointed cheerleader!

Groucho said they had a great time with their penguin pals and partied well into the night. They all plan to meet up at Fenway and enjoy the game together.

Purrents, here's some interesting trivia - did you know that Fenway Park opened on the day the Titanic sank?

Quote Originally Posted by momcat View Post
    Frankie is so excited that he didn't sleep at all last night plus he wouldn't let go of his baseball glove and hat. A few of the girl kitties will take him shopping for a team jersey after lunch but he doesn't know yet. Pinot and Cassie have been on the Catberry with the stadium honchos trying to arrange for Frankie to sit behind the plate and catch a few pitches before the game. It seems Lulu is his self appointed cheerleader!
    Well - if anyone can get the honchos to let him have his 15 minutes of fame - Ms Lulu will - no one in this house crosses her!!!

Thanks for the update. Plan to watch the game today and will keep an eye out for the "catwave" I believe they are planning!!

B&L Mom2
    Last edited by Bibette & Lulu; 04-13-2012 at 06:19 PM.

Good to hear Frankie is having such a grand time. They might need to tie a string on him to keep him from floating away with happiness!!!

When he finally falls asleep, he should sleep for quite a while.
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie

Yeah Red Sox!!! I'm sure I saw the tails "waving" during the 8th inning Sox scoring blitz!!

I hope that Frankie got his catch like the kid up in the boxes!! OHH - are they going to have stories.

Looking for a Catberry update.

B&L Mom2

The latest from the Catmobile is that everyone is having a great time. Frankie was thrilled beyond words when he was taken down to the catcher's place to catch a few practice pitches, Groucho says he caught each pitch! All the kitties got to run around the bases and at each base Frankie would call out "I'm safe!" Now he wants to go to more baseball games. Rumor has it he was invited to watch a game from the Yankee's dugout!

The aquarium was a huge hit. Sophie, Cassie, Lulu, Pinot, and Bibette wanted to help feed the sharks. UtchieB was quite taken with the seahorses and loved how the dolphins jumped out of the water during the show.

After a seafood feast tonight, the PT Kitty Bagpipe Quartet and Scottish Dancer will do an impormptu concert followed by an ice cream social to beat them all.

If you hear from your Catmobiler, please post in. Those of us who have done these trips before know the kitties can be very short on details.