Thread: Big Squirt the Handsome!!!!

Hybrid View

Big Squirt the Handsome!!!!

You are certainly quite the Handsome Big Cat now Squirt, and you do have quite a Good FurrEver Home.
    You are a Great Cat and have just enough cattitude tomake life interesting.

You are such a Good Cat and We Found Hotel Cats are pleased to say hello, and its a shame that you cannot visit us for Baconator Saturday at Wendys.
    The good thing too is that you still have years of love and companionship to spend with your family.

We Found Hotel Cats all like you Squirt and are sending A Big MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Biggest New Cat Of The Day Super Squirt ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hi Squirt, What a cute cat you are! I enjoyed reading about you and hope you have many more years with your family and Zebra. Congrats on being COTD!

Squirt the Bossman! You are boss of all you see - well even if you do need company when you go outside! -- A very good and safe thing!

I hope you and Zebra get to have a nip party today - in honor of our Cat of the Day Squirt.

Blog Entries

Squirt

Just loved seein' your Squirt today! He sounds like a no nonsense fella, and a fine COTD! Hope ya celebrate and enjoy! Peace and love

Squirt what an adorable fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your softer side in the picture of you snuggling with your bunny!!! Come on, admit it: you are just a love muffin on the inside, right? I hope you are being properly spoiled today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Squirt,

Happy CAT OF THE DAY handsome boy. I enjoyed seeing your pictures and reading
    all about you today. I think you are a softy on the inside, but chose to show it only on your
    terms. That's ok, your are loved anyway. Enjoy your special day sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt