Thread: Max the orange cat

Max the orange cat

Hello Max in Germany, What a handsome boy you are! You look very good for your age of 15 years. I enjoyed reading about you and can see that you like to be held and are loved. I hope you have more years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Such a sweetheart!

Guten Tag Max in beautiful Germany! Happy Cat of the Day greetings to you from the good ol' USA! Nothing makes my heart sing more than seeing a beautiful, much loved and most deserving seasoned citizen such as you being crowned Cat of the Day!
    What a handsome orange man you are, Max, and so true to your "orangeness," just as sweet on the inside as you are handsome on the outside! Judging from your photos, it's clear you're the ultimate "Gumby" kitty! I just loved reading your story, Max, all about your happy life, and the photos of you being cuddled by your young lady and daddy are simply heart melting! You make one terffic fur scarf! How lucky your family is, especially your young lady, to have known your love and loyalty these many years, Max! Every young person deserves a best furry friend to grow up, and in you she has been treated to the best, and I hope for you and she, many more years of shared love and friendship!
    Thaks for warming and brightening my cold and snowy day with your sunshiny self, Max! Enjoy your extra special Sunday honors, sweetheart, being treated to all your heart desires (including a nice long nap!
    Love and cuddles to you on your big day in the spotlight, precious Max!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Max and Johanna! Max sure is a laid back kitty cat. That seems to happen when you get 'seasoned', like Tats put it, either that or you get grumpy. Maybe the Nutella makes Max so sweet. My late Aunt had a cat named Tom, short for Tomcat, who was 'seasoned' and a spitting image of Max. He was a big ol' Orangie too. Have fun celebrating Max's COTD honors today and give Max a big hug for me.

What a wonderful photo of Max with hsi best friend.
    Max certainly has quite the devoted friend in that young Fraulein and thier devotion to each other is so endearing.
    We certainly are so pleased to see all these Great Cats from Germany, Our Awesome Angels will have so many places to visit when they tour Germany next year.
    Max is the very essence, the very epitome of Owesome Orange and is quite the Big Orange Love Cat.
    Imagine 15 years of love and Cat Companionship all in one Furry Bundle.

Michael Angel^^, Our Orange Porch Cats^^ and Mikey Fluffy Tail^^ and Miquelito ^^ are sending thier Finest Owesome Orange Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWS To Our Newest Friends ^^ Max's Dear Friend^^ and Our Newest Owesome Orange Cat ^^ Maximum Max ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Max what a gorgeous orangie you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures today. I love seeing a happy orangie and his loving guardians. That just makes me smile!!! I hope you are all having a wonderfully fun day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Max

Max is the best big orange dude ever! Who wouldn't wanna cuddle his sweet self? Just loved seeing him as COTD, I am sure he will be spoiled and he deserves it! All the best, peace and love

Blog Entries

Big, beautiful orange cat

What a big, pretty boy you are Max! And your Momma is a doll too. Congrats on being Cat of the Day today. Also, about the Nutella, while it is very yummy stuff, it does contain cocoa/chocolate, which is highly toxic to cats, so if you must eat it, very small amounts only. I wish you many more happy years together. God Bless you both.

Hello Max,

You are one handsome fellow Max. Sounds like you have a wonderful family
    that makes you feel very loved & very comfortable. You look like a very happy guy.
    Congratulations on being chosen as our special CAT OF THE DAY. Wishing you many
    more happy & healthy years ahead.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Nutella - a dangerous treat

Quote Originally Posted by mrjinxsmomma View Post
    What a big, pretty boy you are Max! And your Momma is a doll too. Congrats on being Cat of the Day today. Also, about the Nutella, while it is very yummy stuff, it does contain cocoa/chocolate, which is highly toxic to cats, so if you must eat it, very small amounts only. I wish you many more happy years together. God Bless you both.
    I'm happy someone else pointed out how dangerous Nutella can be. Cats and dogs should actually never have chocolate as this other poster mentioned - it's very toxic for them so a big no no.

Max looks so much like my Mellie (Caramel) who is about the same age - hopefully they will both be with us for MANY years to come.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

10. There is something so special about yellow cats. Like the song..."They call me mellow yellow...quite rightly! that's Max! A sweet, loving, mellow kind of cat.

Max - you are about the same age as my Edwina. If you have been eating a bite of Nutella and have had such a long and happy life - guess it can't be too toxic...

Congratulations to our Cat of the Day - Max - he is cat of every day to his beloved Johanna!

Max

What a great kitty! I love his beautiful orange stripes and big white whiskers. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

~K.

Aww, Max! What a handsome orangey kitty! You remind me a lot of Randi's Fister, who is orange too And a cuddle-guy to boot! How sweet! I hope you had a lovely day as Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Max, I have two Orange Men myself and you are just as stunningly handsome.

Congrats on being Cat of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)