Thread: Sweet Simon!

Sweet Simon!

Simon is the most amazing cat I have ever had. He is a very sociable, outgoing, and feisty cat. I have had him since he was six weeks old. He loves people. Just loves them. If you come into the house you must hold him, otherwise he will jump on you or climb up you. He comes running whenever someone comes in the door, will following you from room to room. He gets into everything he isn't suppose to and he loves to play with almost anything but the cat toys I buy for him. He loves talking and cuddling with anything and everyone. And no box, as you can see, is safe! I have no idea what I would do without him. He is my best friend.
    Good morning, Simon! I would be delighted to have you jump on me! You are beautiful and smart! And interested in everything I like your pretty coat and your fluffy tail! My cat isn't too keen on cat toys either- she would rather play with a pencil or a sheet of paper. I can tell how much your person loves you! Happy Cat of the Day, Simon!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Super Simon , Our Newest Cat Of the Future and Cat Of The Day

What a Great Little Cat of the Future you are Simon.
    You do have thae ruff and big paws of a Maine Coon, how much do you weigh as a year old Maine Coon would weigh about 12 pounds.
    You may be like Mikey Fluffy Tail who has taht Maine Coon look!!!

You are such a Sensational Cat of the Day Simon , and you are such a Handsome Young Cat.
    And we know that you will be a family favorite for years to come.

We Found Hotel Cats all send thier best wishes for Our Newest Friend ^^ and a Big MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Cat of the Future ^^ and Our Cat of the Day ^^ Sensational Simon^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hi little Simon! You are the cutest little frozen pizza I ever saw. I can tell by looking at you that you just love a little mischief now and then. Sounds like you have you're cat duties down pat too. Enjoy your COTD little guy!

Simon

Definitely some Maine Coon, or even Norwegian Forest Cat? Cute no matter what type you are!

Simon what an adorable and charming fellow you are!!!

I'd love to visit your home and have you greet me. I loved seeing your wonderful pictures today. I've never been lucky enough to find a kitty in my pizza box though!!! Must not sell that brand here.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Sweet Simon

Wow, seeing Sweet Simon sure brightened up this ladies rainy ole day! Thanks so much for sharing Simons photos and little bio, he's just unbearably cute!! Great little COTD, no wonder you are over the moon about this little fella Have a great day, peace and love

Hello Simon,

What big eyes you have sweetie pie. You were an adorable baby & I'll bet you are
    as handsome as can be by now. So happy to meet your sweet little self today. Congrats
    on being named as our very special CAT OF THE DAY. Keep on being the happy camper
    that you are sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Sweet Simon!

Howdy Simon! Happy Cat of the Day to you, precious boy! I would feel honored to have be chosen by you to be hugged! Your Mommy's loving words have me smiling from ear to ear! Oh, how very loved you are, Simon, and for good reason! How could anyone resist a sociable, life and people loving kitty such as you! (See, I can't stop smiling!)
    You are just too precious for words, Simon, and your Mommy so very, very blessed to have a beautiful best furkid and friend for life in you!
    Thank you so much, sweet Simon, for ending my very long and tiring day on such a happy note! (Love your photo spread!)
    Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight, sweetheart, being loved to the max, and spoiled rotten (as if that's even up for debate!)
    Lots of love and cuddles and snugglies to you, precious Simon!
    P.S...I have a new love for pizza, thanks to you! hehe And oh yes, definitely MC!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh my gosh Simon, you're too cute!!! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Simon

He is such a gorgeous kitty! I love his fluffy fur and pretty stripes. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

~K.