Thread: Precious Patch!

Precious Patch!

What an adorable sweetie you are and it's just heartbreaking to see you looking so sad with that big cast on your leg.

I am glad you were adopted in time and I hope you have a great day as Dog of the Day!

Hello Patch,

Awww, it sure is no fun with a bad leg sweetie. I hope you are all healed up
    by now. You are a cute pup & have the sweetest brown eyes. I know
    you are so grateful to have your very own forever family and I am glad for
    you. Congratulations on being chosen for honors as DOG OF THE DAY.
    Wishing you many more happy years sweet boy. Hugs & kisses Patch.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Such a precious boy!

Hi Patch! Happy Dog of the Day to you beautiful Beagle boy! I too was so very touched by your words, Patch, brought to tears as I read your story. Your courage, your gentle spirit,, is an inspiration to us all!

It breaks my heart and sickens me, thinking of an innocent, precious soul such as yourself relegated to a "lab" specimen. But thankfully your dear family found you in time, saving you from an unspeakable fate! What a treasure they have in you, dear Patch; the sweetest, most loving and well mannered doggie a family could ever hope for, and clearly so very thankful, and grateful to your humans, for choosing rescue, for choosing YOU. I'm sorry to hear of your injury; that photo of you in your cast, the expression on your sweet face, is heart melting. But thanks to your family's devotion, some great veterinary care, and your patience, it sounds as though you're well on your way to a full recovery, with nothing but happy, carefree, love filled years to look forward to! What a happy beginning for you and your family!

Thanks you so much Patch, for sharing your inspirational story and your your beautiful photos with us all. Yes, you truly are special, one in a million, and so very worthy of the title, Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart; celebrating with your proud people, and no doubt being spoiled to the max!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Patch!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Patch

Hurrray for Patch! I am so happy he was saved by his loving family. I love his beautiful , bashful eyes and every little other thing as well Patch is perfection, great DOTD and I hope all his doggy drams come true!! Peace and love

Congrats on being DOTD Patch! You're adorable! Thank goodness you were adopted from that lab. I hope your leg heals quickly so you can run and play again.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi, Patch! I definitely know how much you are loved! I hope your leg has completely healed by now, and you can go upstairs with as much or as little noise as you like Happy Dog of the Day, precious Patch!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678