Thread: Magnificent Morris!

Magnificent Morris!

Good morning, Morris! You are so handsome! I love the picture of you helping your boy with his homework I am so sorry that your life had a difficult start. But I am absolutely thrilled that you and your family love one another so much! I hope you all will have a wonderful, joyful life together. Please have them give you a ton of hugs and kisses from me Happy Dog of the Day to you, magnificent Morris!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Heart melter Morris!

Good morning marvelous Morris! A very happy Dog of the Day to you, and to your boy, too! Thanks so much for taking the time out of your busy day to paw off a note to us, sharing your utterly precious pics! (Someone sure is living the Life of Riley! That shot of you stretched out on your couch is the best! hehe)

What a gorgeous hunk of furry fineness you are, Morris, a gentle giant with a heart of pure gold!
    I too am so very happy, THRILLED, knowing that such a deserving doggie was saved from an unspeakable fate, that you found your way to he happiest and most loving of forever homes! Great thanks to all of those who had a hand in rescuing you; they're heroes in my book!

That's one heart melting photo of your boy helping you with your school work! How lucky he is to have been blessed with a "first" as special as you to grow up with; a best forever friend to learn from, confide in, and love unconditionally! Any dog lover will tell you, Morris, the memories you and he will be making over the many years to come are ones he will cherish forever!

Thanks for warming and brightening my cold and snowy day with your heartwarming story, Morris! It was a joy getting to know a bit about you and your wonderful life, having the chance to pay tribute to the VERY special and MOST deserving doggie that you are!

Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart, being loved and spoiled rotten!
    Big hugs and smoochies to you, precious Morris!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Happy DOTD to you, Morris and to your boy and the rest of your family.YAY to Petfinder.com and all the people who helped rescue you.

Sweet Morris, Your story brought tears to my eyes. I am so sorry you had a rough start in life and so grateful you have a forever home now. I can tell that you love your human family and vice versa. You and your 8 yr old boy are just precious. I enjoyed all the photos--such a beautiful dog you are. I hope all of you have many years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

Sweet Morris

Hello Morris. You sure are a sweetheart and I'm so happy you found a loving forever home. I loved your photos and your human brother is so lucky to have a great four legged friend.
    Congratulations on being named DOTD .

Hello Morris,

It's a real pleasure to meet you sweet boy. Looks like you make an excellent study buddy.
    I am so glad for the good people that made it possible for your family to find you. I'm not surprised
    that one look at your handsome self was all it took. Congratulations on being honored as our
    very special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you lots of cyber hugs & kisses sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You're so handsome Morris! How lucky you were to find a furever home and one with a human brother to play with! Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope this is a special day for you and your family!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Blog Entries

Morris

Morris is spectacular! I'm so happy he has the best home with the sweetest little brother to care for him forever. Morris is a fine lookin' dog and an excellent DOTD, peace and love

Beautiful Morris

Your story brought tears to my eyes. I am so glad you now have a happy, forever home!