Thread: Fister has an appointment on March 1st and March 8th

Threaded View

Fister has an appointment on March 1st and March 8th

Fister is going to the vet for a check-up - along with Shanga, who I looked after again recently. They’ll be going in the same car, Fister in his box, and I suppose Shanga in hers. I hope there’ll be no hissing!

Fister has slowed down and he is miawing for me to come and lay next to him, and often wakes me up a couple of times during night. He eats and drinks and pees and poops, so that's good, but he sometimes misses when he jumps up on thedesk. He has let me brush his teeth for a while now, but only the front ones - he doesn’t mind that too much. I’m a bit worried about his gums, though, but he doesn’t have bad breath. I really hope he won't have to have any teeth extracted. He’ll be 16 years old in May.

You all may think I’m crazy, but the astrologer Karen spoke to on the radio show, said that Fister will be more sensitive to any kind of medication in this period and that will go on for another 6-7 months.
    I hope you'll send him some positive thoughts. Thank you!

Here are a few recent pictures of Fister.

Last edited by Randi; 03-07-2012 at 11:46 AM.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.