Thread: Fister has an appointment on March 1st and March 8th

Hybrid View

Fister has an appointment on March 1st and March 8th

Fister is going to the vet for a check-up - along with Shanga, who I looked after again recently. They’ll be going in the same car, Fister in his box, and I suppose Shanga in hers. I hope there’ll be no hissing!

Fister has slowed down and he is miawing for me to come and lay next to him, and often wakes me up a couple of times during night. He eats and drinks and pees and poops, so that's good, but he sometimes misses when he jumps up on thedesk. He has let me brush his teeth for a while now, but only the front ones - he doesn’t mind that too much. I’m a bit worried about his gums, though, but he doesn’t have bad breath. I really hope he won't have to have any teeth extracted. He’ll be 16 years old in May.

You all may think I’m crazy, but the astrologer Karen spoke to on the radio show, said that Fister will be more sensitive to any kind of medication in this period and that will go on for another 6-7 months.
    I hope you'll send him some positive thoughts. Thank you!

Here are a few recent pictures of Fister.

Last edited by Randi; 03-07-2012 at 11:46 AM.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Be a good boy Fister! And fingers, toes and paws crossed for a good outcome. One thing is for sure...you are the MOST gorgeous Orangeman there is!

Orange Fister - I hope the vet finds a simple way to perk you up a bit. I hope you don't need any toofies pulled - that can hurt! Hugs and cuddles to you.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Dear golden orange Fister, our fingers and paws are crossed for you
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Prayers and positive thoughts and warm energies are being sent for Fister and Shanga too. May the exams go well.

Pat and cats
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sending prayers and positive thoughts to Fister and Randi.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana