Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fister has an appointment on March 1st and March 8th

Fister so glad you had a good check up. Hopefully, you will feel a bit more energetic when spring comes and you can watch birds and other critters. Winters are boring for us all, right sweetie? Have your mom give you a head kiss from me, ok?
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Very, very glad that Fister came through his check-up so well. It is worrying when they get older and you feel such a thrill when their results come back in normal range. As to the alat increase, perhaps he has a slight infection in his liver? This won't give him a temperature but can cause in slight increase in that level. If your vet thinks that, he will give you some antibiotics for Fister, but it may be so little over normal that he feels it's of no concern.

We will look forward to seeing photos of Fister in his garden in a few months time.

Thank you, Gary, Moff and Lizzie. I will surely pass on some kisses from you.

Lizzie, I will definitely ask about the Alat level. Since he has put on a bit of weight, that might influence the number - who knows. One time, when my cholesterol level was a bit high, my liver level had gone up, too. I think I'll give him less treats for a while.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

So glad to learn that Fister is doing well, and best wishes and prayers are being sent for the dental treatment for Fister and Shanga to go well too.

God bless all of you!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Fister, I am so glad you got a good report at the doctor! *kisses* for you, sweet orangey kitty!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Glad to know that Fister had a good check-up!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

I'm glad that Fister did well at his Vet visit. Did you handle both cats at the Vet or did Shanga's
    owner come with you? I wondered how Fister reacted to being nearby to Shanga.

My Orangie boy, Redbud) has also started missing some of his jumps too. He is 14 yrs old and I hate
    that he's getting older.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi Fister, I'm so happy to know that your vet check went so well. Please ask your Meowmie to give you lots of lovies from me?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Fister you are a gorgeous boy and thank goodness a healthy one too Randi you must be relieved to know that things are pretty normal with your little man. Getting his teeth cleaned may be a little stressful but ultimately much better for Fister and his well-being. Lots of positive vibs going your way; everything will work out just fine
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Fister, so glad my fave orangie is A-OK! Smooches to you.
    Tell your meowmie that I, too, miss a few jumps! And some other things I am too polite to mention publically.

Yay for a good check up result!

Sending good & positive thoughts for the Thursday teeth cleaning.

Best of luck for having your teeth cleaned, Fister! You are looking adorable as always.
    Oscar has to have his teeth cleaned next week too. He will be with Fister in spirit!

I am so happy you had a good check up Fister! You are so special to your Meowmie and all of us here on PT! Sending cyber kisses to a very handsome orangeman. Mmwwaahh! Mmwwaahh!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Could I please ask for some more positive thoughts for Fister tomorrow? He is going to have his teeth cleaned - not sure if any will have to come out. He has red gums. You know I'm always so worried about anthesia. The vet has three different kinds, he says the one he will use is also used for heart patients and children.

Fister had his vaccination and blood tests last week, they were within the normal range.

He is allowed to drink, but no food after midnight.

Thank you!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Good thoughts sent your way, and maybe you should pick up some ear plugs, as he will likely complain you are starving him with that "no food after midnight" thing!
    I've Been Frosted