Thread: Rango!

Rango!

Wow...I have never much been into lizard type animals but you are gorgeous Rango.

Sounds like you have a great life with your own hammock and cave.

Enjoy being POTD oh gorgeous gecko.

Rango, you are very beautiful, always smiling, and so hygenic! Hopefully the pet store where you came from is now educated on what a gecko requires and does NOT require! Good thing your devoted guardian did research before acquiring you. Wishing you a very happy POTD celebration enjoying all your favorite bugs and attention from your loving person!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

I've been waiting to post about Rango until his day. Don't tell the snakes, but he might be my favorite scaly friend in the house.

Ravishing Rango!

Hi there Rango! Congratulations on your much deserved Pet of the Day reign!
    What a beautiful creature you are, Rango! Your rainbow of brilliant colors is simply breathtaking, and oh yeah, you do have the sweetest face and expression! And how amazing it must be for your human, watching your grow bigger and brighter with each shedding! Now that's something I'd love to experience!
    As your human says, reptiles may not be everyones cup of tea. But it's clear you are the sugar is hers/his! How wonderful that you found your way to such a caring, responsible and reptile savvy forever human. No doubt you two make for one heavenly match!
    Thanks for the big smiles, Rango, for brightening my cold and snowy day with your handsome self, and beautiful, simply stunning photos! Wishing for you and your human, a very happy Pet of the Day, and many, many more wonderful years together! Lots of love to you, adorable Rango! Please have your human give you a few extra yummy bugs, for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Rango what an adorable fellow you are!!!

I found myself smiling right back at you!! What a cheerful little soul you seem to be. Please thank your loving guardian for sharing you with us. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rango is a PT pet!

And "pet-sibling" to Mirasol the snake who was also a POTD!

Rango, you are so bright and colorful! I really like the last picture where you are standing on the palm of your person's hand, because that helps me appreciate your size better. Your face makes me smile right back to you! Happy Pet of the Day, Rango!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Rango!

You are a cute lil' critter - lol! have a great POTD status!

Rango

Wow, he is amazing! I love his spots and colors and cute little face. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.

Rango says thank you to everyone! He woke up about an hour ago and has been hunting for food all evening. He's such a cheerful presence in my room, I'm so glad he's around.