Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rider, the orange boy

Rider, the orange boy

Oh, my goodness gracious. I have said it before and I will say it again...there is NOTHING more wonderful and a Sunshine Yellow and Dazzling White domestic Male Cat. Rider, you are no exception. Your fur is glamorous. Your eyes as pretty as a sunset and I know you are a joy to your people. Enjoy YOUR day!
    Treasure your Earth and all the glorious Life that abounds...gently...

Handsome Orange Boy!

Rider - you are a most handsome orangie! I love that you are a big hunka chunka kitty. My orangie is a big boy, too. You sound like you are full of personality and love. Your family is so lucky to have you!

Happy COTD!
    Naranj's and P.K.'s Momma

My Owesome Orange Cats were convinced that it was about time for An Owesome Orange Cat to be the New Cat Of The Day, and lo and behold here is Rider as fine a representatuve of Owesome Orangnis as we could hope for.
    What an Owesome Orange ManfiCat that you are Rider , 18 pounds of Awesome Love and as fine a Cat Companion as one could wish for!!!

You are suchg a Great Cat Rider , and we are praying that you and the new arrival are best friends soon , and that you will be the new additions Best Purr Pal

Michael Angel, Miquelito , Mikey Fluffy Tail and All Of Our Orange Porch Angels are sending thier Official Owesome Orange Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Big Owesome Orange Cat Royal Rider ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Soooo cute

Quote Originally Posted by artistnan View Post
    Oh, my goodness gracious. I have said it before and I will say it again...there is NOTHING more wonderful and a Sunshine Yellow and Dazzling White domestic Male Cat. Rider, you are no exception. Your fur is glamorous. Your eyes as pretty as a sunset and I know you are a joy to your people. Enjoy YOUR day!
    I agree - my Riley looks just like Rider! PLEASE keep him even though you are going to have a baby. Too many people let others convince them to get rid of their furry families when a child is going to be joining the family and it's really unnecessary. As long as Rider is still shown love he'll adjust just fine.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet orangey Rider! You are a handsome hunk of kitty guy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congrats on COD.

My you are a handsome fella. Of course you are the second most handsome fella after me of course.
    Signed,

Bill

Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day, Rider! You're a gorgeous boy and I have no doubt that you are affectionate and loving - you simply are the best!

I wish you a long, happy and healthy life with your family - I hope they will keep you when the skin baby arrives.

Now, try not to lose your red ball, and have fun!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Hello Rider, it's a pleasure to meet such a big beautiful boy. You really are super cute and I enjoyed all the photos. I hope you and your family have many years together. Congrats on being COTD!

Rider...you have come to the land of the lover of orange kitties!

I almost thought I was looking at my cat Buddy in some of the photos.

You are definitely one of the most handsome orange kitties I have seen.

We send our love and good wishes to you on your honorable day.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Rider what a stunning fellow you are!!!

Wouldn't I love to give you a kiss right on your sweet forehead!!! Maybe your mommy will give you one from me, eh? I hope you are being proberly spoiled today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We love Rider!

Hi there Rider! Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    What a big, hunky-handsome 18lbs of lobster...I mean furry perfection you are! What great photos your Mom included with your tribute! The "lobster boy" pic speaks for itself, hehe, but that shot of you covering your eyes had me laughing just as hard! What?? Weren't in the mood for a photo shoot? Well, how can your Mom resist, having a subject as adorable as you to photograph? You sound like the sweetest of boys (most creamsicle kitties are, just as my Tigg), and your family so very lucky having a furkid as special as you in their lives! And I have no doubt that you and your skin sister/brother to come will become the best of buds, too!
    Hope you're enjoying your well earned day in the spotlight, sweetheart, being loved and pampered to pieces!
    Love and cuddles and kisses to you, precious Rider! Wishing for your family a happy homecoming for the newbie, and for you all, many more happy years together!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Rider,

Here's another fan of handsome orangie boys. I love your coloring and your
    sweet nature & even your tiny voice. You look so loveable in all of your pretty
    pictures. Congratulations on being chosen for honors as our CAT OF THE DAY.
    Sending lots of lovies just for you sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Beautiful Portfolio of Rider!

Thank you so much for sharing Rider with us today. What a beautiful portfolio of him! I love that he still plays with his red ball much as a baby will hold onto his blanket for years until it falls apart. I can see he is "well built" and not fat, as you say. Just a big guy. Thanks again.

Blog Entries

Rider

Rider's the best! Perfect COTD. Please consider tossing a few more red balls casually into the mix, in case something happens to his treasured fave, just the smell and familiarity will maybe make it easier! I'm not sayin' , I'm just sayin'. Overall I think everyone is on board that Rider is an excellent big dude and we have beeen honored to see him today Have a great life Rider and all the very best to you and your family! Peace and love

Congrats, Rider. Oh, I just love Orange kittehs. I have two myself. i agree, extra red balls with everyone's scent and continued love and attention when the baby arrives. But I'm sure you know that already. I can tell you love him a lot.

Congrats to your whole family.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)