Thread: I figured you guys would be interested in this one

I figured you guys would be interested in this one

Documents: PETA kills more than 95 percent of pets in its care

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/02/24/do...#ixzz1na737AhJ

Reggie- and anyone else- I saw this all over FB. And, the complaints lodged against HSUS and the ASPCA are similar, though there it seems more like a mismanagement of funds, with very little getting to the animals they are supposedly protecting.

It isn't that I don't believe this. I do, in a general way. I just don't get it. WHY is any organization 'dedicated' to increasing the humane treatment of animals doing this? Can you shed any light on this?

In any event- help local, stay local and get involved locally.

Not so much....
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Caseysmom- what do you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Cataholic View Post
    Caseysmom- what do you mean?
    I could care less about PETA, never cared for them and never thought they have done what is in the best interest of animals.

I have been frosted!

Quote Originally Posted by caseysmom View Post

Not so much....
    Same here.

You figured wrong. As much as you are around computers, I would think you better read than to believe that stuff.
    Maybe you are more concerned with how computers work, and not the content available on them.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Thanks Reggie, but sadly this is nothing new.
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by lizbud View Post
    You figured wrong. As much as you are around computers, I would think you better read than to believe that stuff.
    Maybe you are more concerned with how computers work, and not the content available on them.
    *I* have no interest in PETA myself, because yes, I do know what they have done both now and in the past, plus their extremist standpoints in public and hypocritical actions in private.

It involves PETA, it has pets (or animals at least) in it, so that's why I put it here. I didn't expect to get flamed at for putting a link in a post. Even if *you* do already know about it, who says everyone else does?

Calm your horses (or other animal or object of choice). Jeez.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellow View Post
    *I* have no interest in PETA myself, because yes, I do know what they have done both now and in the past, plus their extremist standpoints in public and hypocritical actions in private.

It involves PETA, it has pets (or animals at least) in it, so that's why I put it here. I didn't expect to get flamed at for putting a link in a post. Even if *you* do already know about it, who says everyone else does?

Calm your horses (or other animal or object of choice). Jeez.
    Seems your the one needing calming, you made a false assumption that a few of us corrected.

I have been frosted!

Seems your the one needing calming, you made a false assumption that a few of us corrected.
    The method that was used to correct, and then assuming something wrongfully about me and my knowledge, was insulting to me. Therefore yes, I will respond as being at least slightly irritated.

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Blame it on those raging teenage hormones. With a 15 yr old in residence, I deal with it all the time!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by pomtzu View Post
    Blame it on those raging teenage hormones. With a 15 yr old in residence, I deal with it all the time!
    Hey. 16, not 15 :P (and almost 17 at that). I'm old! Or something like that. I actually had a little girl call me old the other day.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellow View Post
    Hey. 16, not 15 :P (and almost 17 at that). I'm old! Or something like that. I actually had a little girl call me old the other day.
    She meant the teenager she has at her home who is 15, not you! And all age is relative, anyway! Hey, are you looking at colleges yet?
    I've Been Frosted

Just look up "Penn and Teller - Bull$h!T Peta" on youtube or something closely related. Best video on the net of those crazy lunatics!

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    She meant the teenager she has at her home who is 15, not you! And all age is relative, anyway! Hey, are you looking at colleges yet?
    Yeah, I've been looking for a while. I'm probably just going to go to UGA because it's in-state and pretty close at that, but my dream​ college is MIT.