Thread: Adorable Mojave

Adorable Mojave

Mojave what an adorable and precious little scamp you are!!!

I'm still smiling from reading about you and seeing your wonderful pictures. You seem like quite a character. Your family is sure blessed to have you.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO adorable!!!

Hi Mojave! A very happy Pet of the Day to you!

What a beautiful, extra special birdie you are, Mojave, in body and in heart! And speaking of hearts, mine melted the moment I laid eyes on your feature photo, as I scanned through your photo album! I see such love and gentleness in your eyes, and that photo of you with your beloved sister Mojito is beyond precious. I'm so sorry to hear of her passing; I'm sure you and your Mom miss her very much. But thankfully you have one another to love and lean on, to turn to for comfort, as your hearts heal. That's one very special bond of love and trust you and your Mommy share, forged from the time you were just a tiny baby, and no doubt that bond will only grow stronger with the passing years! I can only imagine the joy your Mom feels when she hears you calling for "Mommy," when you snuggle with her in bed in the morning! A family couldn't hope for a more loving best feathered friend than you, Mojave!; you're the best!

Thanks for brightening my cold, gray day with your beautiful self, your heart warming photos, Mojave! It was a pleasure meeting you, having the chance to pay tribute to the very special boy that you are, and all that you mean to your family! (I only wish I could see you walking about outside on your harness; what an adorable sight that must be!)

Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, sweetjeart. being pampered and loved to pieces! Gentle cuddles to you, adorable Mojave! Wishing for you and your Mommy and Daddy, many, many more happy years together!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Mojave

What a wonderful name and such a beautiful boy! Brilliant colors and he sure sounds like a sweetheart Hope Mojave has the best day, loved seeing him as POTD! Peace and love

You're such a beautiful boy Mojave! Just look at all the pretty colors you have! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Mojave

He is just adorable! I love his pretty colors and bright eyes. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.

You are awesome Mojave!! I live with 2 Cinnamon Green Conures (and a lovebird and Jenday conure), so I know how wonderful you guys can be!! Your colors are simply stunning, and you have a heart of gold! So sorry for the loss of your sister. I bet she was a great sister to have, and is greatly missed!! It sounds like you have adjusted well, and that is great! My green cheeks love people food, so I know they can relate to you! Congrats on being such a wonderful and deserving Pet Of The Day!! Have yourself a great weekend Mojave!!

thank you all for your kind words about my sweet mojave. i wish somebody would have told me many many years ago how wonderful green cheeks are because i would have gotten one then. i will try and get a photo of him in the grass when spring finally gets here and its nice and warm.