Thread: Lovely love bird Citrine!

Lovely love bird Citrine!

Good morning, Citrine! What a beautiful name for such a lovely birdie! I enjoyed reading your story and seeing your pictures today! How wonderful that you are learning how to use your wings and all kinds of new skills. Happy Birdie Pet of the Day, Citrine!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Citrine what a charming girl you are!!!

Your sweet pictures made me smile!!! All baby critters are cute but baby birds are just so special somehow. How lucky your family is to be able to watch you grow and explore your now safe and healthy world.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Citrine; it's a pleasure to meet such a pretty baby bird. You are adorable and I bet you are sweet too. From the writeup it sounds as if you are in a good home with other birds and your person knows how to take care of you properly and do whatever is needed for proper bird growth and care. I enjoyed reading about you and hope you have a long happy life with your family. Congrats on being POTD!

Beautiful Citrine!

Greetings Citrine, sweet baby bird! Happy Pet of the Day to you! What an exquisite name for one gorgeous girl! How lucky your family is, having a jewel of a feathered friend in you Citrine, and in Peridot as well!
    I'm so very happy that you found your way to a forever family so committed to doing all in their power to make you whole again! It sounds as though you're making great strides in learning to walk with more confidence, and use those beautiful wings of yours! And I have faith that with time, with the continued support of your loving parents, you'll grow even stronger! But regardless, you are loved unconditionally, forever and always, and that's the most important thing of all!
    Much thanks to your dear Mom for sharing your precious self, and your very touching and inspirational story with us all! I hope for you and your beautiful buddy Peridot, a very happy Pet of the Day, being loved to the max and pampered to pieces!
    Gentle cuddles and little kisses to you, beautiful Citrine, and to Peridot, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello there, Citrine! Bit of a gemstone name, I sure hope you grow into a gem of a gal, ha haaa. Your markings are very pretty, pastel shades almost. I enjoyed reading about you. You are a very pretty baby, learning all about your body and your world, and having bird mates to observe and learn from. I think you have a great home! Just what a girl wants and everything you need as well. A loving home with folks who know how to care for a birdie. Blessings to you sweetie!

Blog Entries

Citrine

Citrine is a tiny pretty little thing eh? Lovely POTD, what a little sweetheart!! Hope ya'll had a great day, peace and love

Citrine

What a beautiful bird! I love her soft colors and cute face. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.

thanks

thank you all for the lovely things you have said about my citrine. it has been a hard road working on her legs but worth it all. its amazing how fast they grow. she will be 10 weeks old tomorrow and i have had her and her sisters for 6 weeks now. thanks so so much for making her pet of the day it makes me so happy to have her viewed by so many with so many sharing kind words of her.