Thread: Ricki

Ricki

What a sweet expression youhave in that pictures, Ricki-Roo! So sound like a darling lil guy! And I culd totally see why your mommy would love to snuggle with you

Congrats on being DOTD!

Oh Ricki, what a HANDSOME boy you are !! That face, that expression, I just want to reach out and give you a big hug and kiss !! I would have you in bed snuggling every night too. Congratulations on being Dog Of The Day !!!

Good Morning Ricki, what a handsome boy you are , so beautiful.
    I love that photo of you and I can see why your human says you rock. It looks like you are well on your way to 'Best in Show", one of these days we will see you name up there in lights. Congratulations dear, sweet Ricki, Our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

WOW Ricki, you DO rock!!! What a beautiful doggie from a beautiful state. You are indeed a very handsome fellow and I bet your fur is silky soft. May you have lots of treats, kisses and open fields to run in. Congrats for being Our Dog of the Day!

Dear Ricki! I just melted when I looked at your beautiful face this norning! I wish I could mush my face into your soft, soft fur!! My furry niece "Ruby" is a CKCS too, and I know very well how loving, smart, playful and gentle you precious doggies are! She even won over my sister in law who swore she could never love a dog! Now they're inseparable! I know you're destined for greatness dear little man, both in the ring and more importantly, there on the homefront! I'll be so thrilled to say "I knew him when!! Congratulations to you dear Ricki, our most beautiful, cuddliest, most precious Dog of the Day!! I hope you're spoiled rotten on your big day!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Ricki!! What a handsome dog you are!! Your personality shines in your face. Congrats to you on Dog of the Day!!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Ricki,

You sure are a cutie. My pup Smokey has a classmate in
    puppy class who is a King Charles C Spaniel, her name is
    Savannah,she's a "black & tan". What a wonderful honor
    to meet you today Ricki & offer congratulations on being
    chosen as our Special DOG OF THE DAY !!!
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Your picture looks as though you are going to open your sweet little mouth and actually say something to us. But you already have with your beautiful eyes.

You already are a winner! But good luck in your future shows.

I would imagine living with you would be something very special!

Congratulations on this honor bestowed on you today!

Ricki, you are just too cute!! I have a friend who would love to meet you, and I would too!!! Congratulations, sweetie, on being a great Dog of the Day!!