Thread: Franny!

Franny!

Hi Franny Girl! I love all your nicknames. I'm so glad you were adopted and are so loved now. Happy dotd to you!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Hi Franny....I fell in love with your beautiful face this morning. I can see why Mon & Dad loves you so much. I love all your pictures.
    I bet you are a joy to have as a member of the family. Congratulations on DOTD.

Linda

I knew that Boxer face looked familiar the minute I saw it! This is Desert Arabian's/Laura's Boxer.

Congrats Franny!

You are one gorgeous gal and very photogenic!

Too funny about the helicopter tail! Made me laugh.

Congrats again and enjoy your day oh pretty Boxer girl.

Hi Boxer-Face! (that would be one of your nicknames if you were mine ) You are so cute!! I LOVE the picture of you with your pretty pink collar on your lean neck going for a ride. I loved reading about all the "boxer things" you do. I bet you are a leaner too. Happy DOTD to you and your pawrents!

It's PT's Franny!

Hello, Franny, sweety girl! I met you on Tuesday when your mom introduced you -- and here you are, Dog of the Day! I love the picture of your sitting up tall, riding in the car I loved reading about your tail again! Happy, happy Dog of the Day to you, Franny!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

A big smile on my face now! Franny you are a doll! You have such wonderful expression in your eyes. Congratulations on being the dog of the day!

Franny

What a beautiful girl you are Franny! I'm so glad you found a loving home .
    Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.

Hi Franny, it didnt take you long to be DOTD! I knew you looked familiar from a previous thread; you are such a pretty girl and you sound sweet too. I'm so glad you have a loving home and I hope you and your family are together for many years. Congrats on being DOTD!

Happy DOTD Miss Franny!

You are such a beautiful dog, I love your vanilla wafer color! I am so happy you got to keep your tail - tails are an extension of a dog's soul. I bet you love to wag it all the time. Have a wonderful day!

Hi Franny!

Happy Dog of the Day to one of our very own, precious Franny!
    Your Mom must be SO proud, seeing you being honored here today! What a beautiful Boxer girl you are, Franny, in body and spirit! And I'm with your Mom...LOVE the natural/un-cropped tail! After all, how can you perform those helicopter spins without it!
    I so very much enjoyed reading your Mom's loved filled tribute to her beautiful best girl (Daddy's too!) It's hard to imagine you languishing in rescue for as long as you did, let alone being surrendered with a liter of puppies! But while it was a time before you and your forever family found your way to one another, for sure it was wellworth the wait! How blessed your family is, Franny, having a beautiful, joyful, fun loving, people loving furkid and best friend in you! You're one in a million, Franny!
    Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart! Sending you lots of love and hugs and kisses, and early wishes for a very happy 1st "Gotcha Day" on April 10th...just the first of many!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Franny,

What a pretty girl you are sweetie. I love Boxers & you have the trim athletic build
    that makes your breed so sweet & playful. I loved seeing all your pictures too.
    Congratulations on being chosen for honors as our DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you
    lots of cyber hugs & plenty of kisses too. Enjoy your special day sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries

Franny

Franny is the greatest!! Loved seeing her sweet face today and all her pictures were wonderful! Thanks, big smootches to the Franster, peace and love

Awww, thanks everyone for the kind words about my Franny girl! I was so happy to see her pretty face on the site yesterday morning.
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb