Thread: Meet Phineas and Ferb!

Meet Phineas and Ferb!

I was at the pet store with my little sister looking at the animals when we passed these two little guys. I just couldn't resist but to bring them home! They are two African Dwarf Frogs. Hopefully both the same gender, even though having little tadpoles would be pretty neat. Me and my sister both settled on the names Phineas and Ferb, yano from the Disney Channel show. Enough rambling on, here's some pictures!

Sorry about the horrible quality of the pictures. It's pretty difficult with the glass from the tank and using an iPod camera probably made it a bit worse. The tank is a bit plain, I'm thinking about going back to Petsmart to get a plant and a snail, which we want to name Perry (get it ) Once I get to it, I will post a new picture up!

Welcome Phineas and Ferb to your new home!

RIP Sally

Welcome to Pet Talk, froggies!
    I've Been Frosted

Awww they are so cute! I had a frog in a tank a long time ago and he got out. It was sad. I loveded that froggie!

http://petoftheday.com/talk/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=32038&dateline=129651  4765
    My Family left to right Riku - Lynx Point Siamese mix, Riley - Domestic Short Hair Tabby, Phoebe - Domestic Medium Hair Tabby, Foxy - Australian Cattle Dog mix - March 2001 - September 15, 2012, Autumn - Labrador Retriever Mix
    Dear Husband and Myself - homo sapiens - James and Becky

Welcome to Pet Talk Phineas and Ferb! I bet these guys are fun!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I froggies! Can wait to see better pics.

Quote Originally Posted by JMCsGirl View Post
    Awww they are so cute! I had a frog in a tank a long time ago and he got out. It was sad. I loveded that froggie!
    The same thing almost happened to me today. I was putting the plant in the tank and the one froggie decided he wanted to jump out! I would chase him around for a little, finally catch him, then he hopped out of my hands again. This repeated for about 5 minutes until I finally got a good grip on him and was able to put him back in the tank. It was pretty scary, but he's okay. Shew!

RIP Sally