Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beautiful Betty!

Beautiful Betty!

Oh my Betty, what a beautiful sleek and shiny little panther girl. How in the world do you do all that stuff at 10 years old? You must have some Energizer Bunny in you. I bet that is your boneless chicken look your meowmy spoke of in the first picture, how cute! But the picture of you and Peach holding each other just melted my heart. Happy COTD happy girl. Bettys must be like Tiggers, They Bounce!

Oh my

Betty, you are a riot! I love the story about you. Would you come live with me (us) here in Vermont and keep our fur family happy and entertainined?

Congratulations for being the cat of the day. You certainly deserve it dear Betty. I hope your meowmie gives you lots of extra hugs and treats today, since it is your day to be the big cat of the day.

I love your sweet face and disposition. No doubt about that fact that you are one of a kind.

Enjoy your special day, sweet face, and may you have many happy years with your family.

Love and head bumpies from:

Sas and her campers in Vermont

Betty (and Peach)

Two wondeful looking kitties; so wondeful to hear that at age 10 there is still nothing that passes you by! Keep that inqusitive nature for as long as you can, it will keep you young! Happy COTD

Hi there Betty! I am sitting here laughing and grinning from ear to ear, as I've just finished reading about you and your active life! What a scamp indeed, you keep the whole house active and happy. I can picture each and every adventure in your bag of tricks, lol. I too have kitties to love shrimp, but none of mine comes close to the chaos and fun that you bring to life!

I am very happy that you were found when you were, and by this person who has adapted life to accommodate you and your antics. And having other cats in the home if lovely for you, but most of all having Peach there for you is just purrfect! You couldn't have landed in a better place. That photo of you doing the boneless chicken is hilarious!

Enjoy your day, Betty Crocker Sweet Talker!

Betty you are wonderful-you inspire your human team to many poetic names for you and you keep everyone on their toes-that is how a kitty should be.
    Plus-you are sooo pretty!

Dear Betty you are quite a reamarkable Cat!!
    You look likle a young Kitten, certainly not like the distinguished Senior Kittyzen that you are!!
    You and Your Owesome Orange Friend remind me so much of My Michael and all of Our Black Cats that he loved so dearly, you can feel the love and companionship in that photo.

My Found Hotel Cats are shrimpsters too and we all wish taht we could bring you to the Kings Buffet where there are usually four different varities of shrimps.
    I know that My Handsome John Hancock and Lily Angels would show you where the best shrimps are.
    We buy shrimp rings once in a while and I have to serve them quickly as they vanish as if by magic!!

Tubster Panther , Ebomy Beau Tubster One and Two , Tubby Two and Ebony Tubbette are sending thier nicest Bl;ack Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Black Senior Kittyzen Bodacious Betty!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Betty, the personality cat!

Betty's mom has written an exceptionally detailed and fascinating bio. It tells me Betty is a personality cat. The photos are superb! My day is made!

Blog Entries

Beautiful Black Betty

What a bunch of funny names your Momma has given you. HEHE She is a very funny lady, that comment about the boneless chicken is hilarious! Fun kitties always have more than one name tho, don't they? You are a very pretty girl, you look like a Bombay breed, with your big, round eyes. It sounds like you keep things hopping around your house. You also appear to have a very handsome boyfriend. You go girl! My Mr. Jinx is a boyfriend to all the girls around here, they all just love him. Congrats on being Cat of the Day, and I wish you and your family many more happy years together. God Bless.

Betty, you are just gorgeous - very streamlined and beautiful. A pleasure to read your mowmie's write up about you - very interesting! We wish you a most delightful day as Cat of the Day! Celebrate!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and all at http://www.cathappy.net
    Check out our Facebook Rescue Page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...52&ref=tn_tnmn

Betty Curious Crocker, Sweet Talker, COTD!

Oh my goodness, Betty! What a beautiful, sleek and busy lady you are! Helping meowmie with her skin care, keeping the other kitties on their toes and hurrying to the kitchen for a delicious treat of shrimp Your days are full of joy and fun! And as your meowmie said, you have given loads of joy back to your family too Happy Cat of the Day to you, Betty kitty! And to your sweet Peach friend too!!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Betty; it's a pleasure to meet you. Wow! You sound as if you are one busy active pretty girl. I really like that picture of you all sprawled out LOL. You look so sleek and shiny. I hope you and your family have many more years together. Congrats on being COTD!

Betty what a charming scamp you are!!!

Gosh, you could me my Chip's older sister!!! Not only do you look like him, it sounds like you both share the same spirit of adventure and daring. I know it must be your mission in life to never let your family be bored, even for one second. I hope you are being properly spoiled today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Betty,

Your intro gave me a big laugh today. What a curious, active & spunky kitty you are.
    It is a real treat meeting you today & offering big congratulations on being chosen as our special
    CAT OF THE DAY. Wish you & Peach a long happy & healthy life together.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi Teeny Weeny Tortellini Butterbeany Weeny Teen!

What a beautiful, life loving, ultra personality packed pussy cat you are, Betty! Just as your rightfully proud Mom says, you're one in a billion, a treasure, a source of ineffable joy!!!
    I so enjoyed reading your Mom's love filled, most entertaining tribute her her beautiful girl! Funny lady! And oh, those pics!!! Your Mama wasn't fibbing...there it is, the boneless chicken pose! And how heart melting is that shot of you and dear Peach snuggling! Oh, what a joy you are indeed; a beauty inside and out with a heart of gold! Your family is so very blessed to have known your love and joyful spirit these many years, and here's to many more happy, crazy, love filled years together!
    Thanks for ending my day with a huge smile, Betty! Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, celebrating to the max with your people, Peach, and all of your furry siblings! I think I hear your Mommy now..."Shrimp, shrimp! Who wants shrimp!"
    Lots of love and cuddles to you and all of your furry sibs, beautiful Betty!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Just think the photo of you and the orange cat is ABSOLUTELY adorable!! Must be your very best friend to hug you like that!!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!