Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amelia

Amelia

Soon as I saw your picture, I thought 'where have I seen that face before?' Amelia, you are almost a mirror image of Patches, COTD last week! Another beautiful calico! One of my kitties sashays when she walks too. I call her Miss Wagglebutt when she does that. Amelia, you are a shy girl aren't you? You do your best purring under the covers! Happy COTD pretty Amelia!

Another calico !

HIP hip hurray !! Another calico !!

Welcome here sweet Amelia ! WAW I like your name .. sounds so very feminine ...
    Have fun today , dear COTD !!

Amelia, you really are "the princessa"
    Beautiful calico kitty, shy and sashay
    Have a happy and long life !!!

Princess Amelia -you've got the right name because it is a name of princesses and queens. I wish you a wonderful day purring under the covers with mom!

Amelia,
    I, too, thought you looked like Patches, the calico, and you are just as beautiful! I think you are one shy kitty that knows what she wants! Have a wonderful day as our very best COTD!

Amelia!!

So nice to get a chance to post BEFORE I go to work, and even nicer to have you as the subject!! You are living proof you don't have to be the ALPHA cat to be the PRINCESS of the house and heart!! May you have a wonderfull day, both you and mom and dad, and the rest of the kitties can back off and pay tribute!!
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *

Sweet Amelia!

What a purrecious furrbaby you are...simply lovely! And the shy thing??? We have a shy furrbaby too - our Polar Bear http://www.cathappy.com/polarbear.htm
    She ultimately became so intimidated by some of the more aggressive members of our pride that she now "owns" our master bedroom/bath area as her home! She loves for the cats she trusts to come in and play, but is very satisfied having her own space.

Amelia's bright colors are so pretty...her fur looks so SOFT!!! Bless you, little one - catgratulations on being honored as today Princessa - you are a special girl!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride (especially Polar Bear, who understands!)

Amelia-what another gorgeous calico! Calicos are so stunning.

Lily sends her regards

to Amelia!

Amelia looks so cuddly and sweet. And what gorgeous eyes. Sounds like she knows just how special she is, even if she does like to hide! It's funny how cats have such wildly different personalities, and you love them all equally, but different.

Amelia what an picture of beauty

Amelia the Awesome , what a gorgeous little cat!! You have such a delicate blend of colors and what a lively cat you must be. Cat treats all around for Amelia The Calico COTD.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Good Morning Amelia, my what a beauty you are and I can see why you are Mom's little Princess. I love your coloring. Congratulations dear, sweet Amelia Our Very Best Cat of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

What a pretty calico lady! Congrats Amelia, for being Our Cat of the Day!! Hope you get lots of treats today cuddlebug.

Awww, Amelia, you are so colorful!!!! We've been blessed to meet some wonderful calicos on this site in just the last couple weeks, and you are a Princess of one indeed!!! I would love to see you "sashay" by me any day!!! How sweet that your Mommy's little girl, but don't forget that Daddy needs loving too!!!! Your photo is PURR-fect!!!! Congratulations, and have a Colorful Calico Cat Day!!!!

Amelia
    What a beautiful girl you are! I hope you enjoy your reign as special Cat of the Day today, sweetie.

Dear Amelia, your name is so befitting a demure, shy, princessa!! I have to admit that my heart has a real soft spot for Calli's with sweet, round faces!! My Satin (RB) was a Calico beauty just like you! I'm not surprised you're the apple of your Mommy's eye! Congratulations dear Amelia. Today you've sashayed your way into the Pet Talk Hall of Fame! You're our very lovely and most deserving Cat of the Day!! Enjoy your day in the spotlight, Amelia!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~