Thread: Beautiful bunny Felix!

Hybrid View

Beautiful bunny Felix!

I've got a rabbit, and its name is Felix. He lives with me and my family in Heidenheim, Germany. He is really affectionate, which is nice. He likes running in our garden, but he doesn't like cats. When I clean the rabbit hutch, he cames and pushes my arm with his nose. It's really sweet. Sometimes he "talks" with me, and sometimes he licks my hand. When I come to the enclosure, he makes noises with the cage bars. And he can go up and down stairs faster than you would think! Oh I like him sooo much!
    Hello, Felix! You are a lovely bunnykins! I like your sleek black coat and your lop ears! How wonderful that you communicate in so many ways-- pushing your guardian's arm with your nose, giving a little lick, making noises with the cage bars. I hope you get some fun playing time today to celebrate your special day! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day, Felix!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Felix what a gorgeous bunny boy you are!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures and reading about you today. It must be lots of fun having you for a best friend. Please thank your guardian for sharing you with us, ok?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~