Thread: Amazing Neo!

Amazing Neo!

Good morning Neo! A very happy Pet of the Day to you, to your proud Papa Ron, and to the entire Mason parrot crew!
    What a gorgeous, simply magnificent Grey you are, Neo, beautiful in body with an equally beautiful spirit and heart...and true to your species, SO smart to boot! (Love your "play dead" routine!)

I so enjoyed reading your and your parrot family's bio.! As your Dad says, how wonderful it is that you ALL get along, that you have an extra special best birdie bud in Taz! I just visited your website, and it's clear you and your feathered friends have found your way to one amazing, dedicated and loving family! Wow, your very own room? That's what I call living the good life! I was so sorry to hear of Hannibal's loss of eyesight, but comforted when I read how well she is adjusting, your family doing all to accommodate her needs! All creatures should be so blessed, having a family as devoted as yours; every family as blessed to know the love and devotion of a feathered/furred/shelled or finned best friend as special as you!
    Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, Neo, celebrating with your proud parents and Taz, cockatoos Angel and Moshi, Macaws Andre and dear Hannibal!
    Much love to you and the entire flock, beautiful Neo!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Neo what a stunning girl you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful picture and reading about you today!!! How sweet of you to help your new pal settle in and feel at home. I hope you and your entire flock of friends, human and birdy, have a wonderfully fun day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special and deserving Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Neo,

It is a real pleasure to meet you today.What a pretty girl you are, and smart too.
    I enjoyed checking out your blog. I think it's interesting how each bird has it's own
    personality. Congratulations on being our honored PET OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You're a gorgeous girl Neo! I have always thought African Greys are very interesting. Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Neo

What a beautiful bird! I love her silvery grey feathers and pretty red tail. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.

Thanks!

Thank you so much for your response! Neo and our other parrot companions are a great bunch and we were very appreciative when we found out about Neo’s nomination to this site. We would have loved to nominate all of them but we had to choose one, so we went with our first parrot we’ve ever owned.
    Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    Good morning Neo! A very happy Pet of the Day to you, to your proud Papa Ron, and to the entire Mason parrot crew!
    What a gorgeous, simply magnificent Grey you are, Neo, beautiful in body with an equally beautiful spirit and heart...and true to your species, SO smart to boot! (Love your "play dead" routine!)

I so enjoyed reading your and your parrot family's bio.! As your Dad says, how wonderful it is that you ALL get along, that you have an extra special best birdie bud in Taz! I just visited your website, and it's clear you and your feathered friends have found your way to one amazing, dedicated and loving family! Wow, your very own room? That's what I call living the good life! I was so sorry to hear of Hannibal's loss of eyesight, but comforted when I read how well she is adjusting, your family doing all to accommodate her needs! All creatures should be so blessed, having a family as devoted as yours; every family as blessed to know the love and devotion of a feathered/furred/shelled or finned best friend as special as you!
    Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, Neo, celebrating with your proud parents and Taz, cockatoos Angel and Moshi, Macaws Andre and dear Hannibal!
    Much love to you and the entire flock, beautiful Neo!