Thread: Adorable Anne!

Adorable Anne!

Greetings Anne! A very happy Pet of the Day to you, and to your dear, young man, and Hanni too! Your feature photo is simply heart melting!
    What a beautiful, most precious piggie you are, Anne, and clearly so very loved by your young man! I've been a piggie lover all my life, a piggie mom most of my adult life, and know just how special the gentle love and companionship of a piggie is! Your devoted young man is so very lucky to have a furkid, a piggie as sweet and loving as you in his life, and I hope for you and him, many, many more happy years together!
    Lots of love and cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Anne! I hope you and sister Hanni both, enjoy your much deserved day of honor, being loved and spoiled to pieces!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Anne

I just love your sweet little Anne! She is very pretty and a perfect little POTD Have a great day , peace and love

Anne what a beautiful girl you are!!!

Your colors are truely lovely!!! I loved seeing your wonderful pictures, specially the one of you and your young guardian. I bet you have lots of fun together along with your sister, Hanni. What a happy trio you are. I hope you are all enjoying your special day together today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Anne,

What a sweet pet you are. I love you pretty coloring. Congratulations on
    being chosen as our delightful PET OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

What a pretty piggy you are Anne! Congrats on being POTD! I hope this has been a special day for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Anne

She is such a beautiful guinea pig! I love her shiny fur and cute little ears. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today! ~K.