Thread: Happy COTD Coco

Happy COTD Coco

You are such a beauty. I love the look in your eyes......really doglike as it was described.
    I guess your name Coco came along with the furry elegance you convey.
    Hugs and kisses to Coco from sunny Greece.

Just as Coco is the gold standadr in fashion you Coco are a great representative of the Calico Cat!!
    You have such a Great Sweet Little Face , and one can almost see the halo over your head!!!

You are one Elegant Cat Coco, yet you have the common touch as well and you always want yopur family and friends know just how truly happy you are and that all who come into your home are as welcome as the flowers on Mockingbird Hill.

All; We Found Ctas are sending a Colorful MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Calico Cat of the Day Crazy Cool Coco!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a gorgeous fluffy calico girl you are Coco. It's so unusual for a kitty to show their belly to a stranger, I guess it must be the dog in you. Bow wow wow, yipee-yo yipee-yay. I like the way your eyes look, it's very soulful. Happy COTD pretty Coco.

Coco what a lovely girl you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet face on my computer today. You sure made my gloomy day brighter. I hope you are having a wonderful day and being spoiled rotten. You certainly deserve to be.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Coco! There is something about your adorable little face that tells me you can be a naughty girl too! Fun, and silly and oh so friendly! Do you chase the feet of visitors? Snatch socks from the laundry? I can just tell you must be so much fun to be around...

Congrats pretty Coco - our Cat of the Day!!

Hello Coco,

It's a pleasure to meet you sweetie. I love how you look in your picture. You have such
    a sweet face & soulful eyes. Congratulations little one, on being chosen as our delightful
    CAT OF THE DAY. Sending hugs & nose kisses & a wish for a long & happy life with your
    lucky family.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

What a beauty!

Hello there sweet Coco girl! A very happy Cat of the Day to you!
    What a beauty of a feline you are, sweetheart, simply stunning; those huge green eyes of yours are utterly heart melting! But as beautiful as you are on the outside, your heart is more beautiful still! And oh, what a little social butterfly you are, working the crowd as you, and getting a few belly rubs in the bargain! Well, who could resist a kitty as beautiful and loving as you? Not me! How lucky your family is, having a kitty as beautiful and loving as you to call their very own!
    Thank you for ending my day with a big smile, Coco! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight, being pampered to pieces!
    Love and cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Coco girl!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cute Coco!

You are a very pretty sweet girl, Coco! May everyday be COTD for you!

You're a beauty Coco! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Coco

Wow, she is such a beautiful kitty! I love her fluffy fur and cute multi-colored nose. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

~K.

Hello Coco, it's a pleasure to meet such a beautiful girl. I just love your face and your colors. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!