Thread: Special bunny Schnuffi!

Special bunny Schnuffi!

Schnuffi, what a sweet bunny you are! You remind me a little of a Siamese cat, with your light color and your darker ears, face and paws. It sounds like your days are full of love, waiting for your caring guardian to serve your meal, taking a nap and then waking up for petting and play time! I love the photo of you with your stuffy friend Happy Bunny Pet of the Day, Schnuffi!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Schnuffi what and adorable bunny you are!!

What a treat for me to see your sweet pictures today. The one of you with your stuffy made me smile. It must be lots of fun having you as a best friend.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sweet Schnuffi!

Happy, hoppy Pet of the Day to you, sweet bunny boy Schnuffi! What a handsome bunny boy you are, Schnuffi...your coat and coloring are simply gorgeous, and so unique; yes, like a Siamese kitty! I can't imagine receiving a more cherished gift that a loving furkid such as you, Schnuffi! Your human is one lucky guy/girl, having a sweet and cuddly best friend in you!
    Thanks to your human for sharing your sweet self and precious pics us all (love that shot of you posing with your BIG stuffie!)

Meeting your sweet self was just what I needed on this cold and rainy day, Schnuffi, and I wish for you a very happy, fun filled Pet of the Day...hopefully a snowy one!
    Lots of love and cuddles to you on your much deserved day in the spotlight sweet, beautiful Schnuffi! (Please have your person give you an extra serving of nuts, for me!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Schnuffi

Wow, you are a beautiful bunny. I love your pretty coloring.
    What a funny & sweet friend you must be for your person. Congrats
    on being our special PET OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You're such a cutie Schnuffi!!! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Schnuffi

What an adorable bunny! I love his beautiful brown ears and cute little nose. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.