Thread: Pray for Buddy

Pray for Buddy

Was on a ten day vacation(Feb. 7-16) and left my dogs at home with the neighbor coming over to feed them twice a day. They are both trained for invisible fence, but somehow Buddy went to the neighbors. He left their yard and ran out in front of a truck. They didn't see it happen, just saw him limping home. They checked on him and he won't put and weight on his one hind leg. They said he is fine, just sore. So please pray that is correct and he will be fine. Thanks
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

Oh dear. Hope he is starting to feel better. It puts a bit of a damper on vacation worrying about your pets at home.

http://petoftheday.com/talk/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=32038&dateline=129651  4765
    My Family left to right Riku - Lynx Point Siamese mix, Riley - Domestic Short Hair Tabby, Phoebe - Domestic Medium Hair Tabby, Foxy - Australian Cattle Dog mix - March 2001 - September 15, 2012, Autumn - Labrador Retriever Mix
    Dear Husband and Myself - homo sapiens - James and Becky

Aww, I hope he gets better. Has he seen a vet? I am so nervous when we leave the dogs with someone. I've heard too many horror stories lately.

Oh gosh! Lots of good thoughts and prayers for Buddy!

Please keep us updated on Buddy! {HUGS!} Hope everything goes perfectly fine!