Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Any couponers here?

I have Whiskas cat food coupons for the dry and wet so if anyone wants just PM me with your address and I will gladly mail them.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Does anyone print coupons from the internet? Just wondering if they worked ok and do they need to be printed in color? My ink for my printer is so expensive, I usually only use black and white for things.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I haven't printed coupons per se, but I have printed off things like Groupon's and they do not have to be in colour. You just need to make sure that the bar code is clearly visable.

We have printed coupons from the Internet in the past, and always in black and white and they work fine!
    I've Been Frosted

The only coupons that I have printed from the internet were for a prescription medicine offer. I didn't print it in color and they were accepted at the CVS pharmacy just fine.

Hey folks! I don't know the details of this, but when I was at gas station Sunday evening where I often buy my paper of coupons, it was later in the evening, and the older man who is usually behind the counter was pulling all the coupon inserts out of the Sunday papers. I looked and he said, "Well, I figure if you didn't want them ... just kidding!" He gathers them all up, and ships them to military bases, as for soldiers the coupons don't expire for a year! I thought you all might be interested in that, especially if you, like me, have lots of unused coupon circulars hanging around ...
    I've Been Frosted

That's great that he does that. I knew about it and give my expired coupons to a friend who collects them and mails them overseas.

Quote Originally Posted by beeniesmom View Post
    That's great that he does that. I knew about it and give my expired coupons to a friend who collects them and mails them overseas.
    How does it work? Is there a specific address to send them and all that? Just curious ... and he had other customers to attend to, of course!
    I've Been Frosted

She sends them to her friend in Japan and the friend takes what she needs then takes the rest to some community center where anyone can go and sift through the box.

Quote Originally Posted by momoffuzzyfaces View Post
    Does anyone print coupons from the internet? Just wondering if they worked ok and do they need to be printed in color? My ink for my printer is so expensive, I usually only use black and white for things.
    Yes, I print coupons from the net and black and white is fine. I print on used paper sometimes too. Like used on one side and the coupon on the other. Never had a problem redeeming it.

Does anyone have the 50 cent huggies wipes coupons they don't need. I'd appreciate as many as I can get. The coupon was in last Sundays paper.
    thanks! Let me know if you are looking for something. I heard that this next Sunday we are only getting one insert.

I was going to ask - any other coupons you want from last Sunday? I'm sure I have the Huggies Wipes one, and there were other diaper/baby stuff ... I have 2 or three copies of most of last week's inserts, so any dog, cat, kid or make-up type coupons anyone wants, let me know!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    I was going to ask - any other coupons you want from last Sunday? I'm sure I have the Huggies Wipes one, and there were other diaper/baby stuff ... I have 2 or three copies of most of last week's inserts, so any dog, cat, kid or make-up type coupons anyone wants, let me know!
    Yes, the huggies wipes defnately and I am always looking for: barilla pasta, canned tomatoes, dial soap, quaker, betty crocker, kleenex, charmin, tide, bandaid, zyrtec, v-8 splash juice, yogurt, coke, planters nuts, sure deodorant, mahatma rice, green giant frozen veg.

Let me know what you need.

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by beeniesmom View Post
    Yes, the huggies wipes defnately and I am always looking for: barilla pasta, canned tomatoes, dial soap, quaker, betty crocker, kleenex, charmin, tide, bandaid, zyrtec, v-8 splash juice, yogurt, coke, planters nuts, sure deodorant, mahatma rice, green giant frozen veg.

Let me know what you need.

thank you
    I'll make notes when I go through looking for the ones to send you!
    I've Been Frosted

Did anyone get the Garnier Nutrisse color creme coupon today? If anyone has them and isn't planning on using them can I have them PLEEEASE lol

Let me know if you need any coupons