Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Any couponers here?

I always check the coupon booklets we get in our weekend papers. Awhile back, there was one for 9-Lives canned cat food. I asked my post office if they had any extra red plum packets and they did, so I ended up getting 12 coupons, plus it was on sale at Shop Rite that week so it was a big savings! I did the same thing when there were Fancy Feast canned food coupons. I buy 12 flavors each by the case since I have a zillion cats to feed.

Recently there was the GOT2B and even though I had 3 "kinky" mousse cans in my linen closet, or "on deck" as I say, I couldn't resist getting another can because it was also on sale at Rite Aid or CVS, forget which store. So it came to like .99 cents. I know I must have the hoarder mentality, but anymore every dollar saved counts.

Had to chuckle at the photo posted earlier; looks just like my assortment of stuff in the basement! All the cat food cans take up yet another area entirely.

If anyone has or comes across a coupon for Blue Buffalo cat food (usually 3 to 5 dollars off, so nothing to sneeze at) please LMK and I'd be happy to exchange whatever I don't use from upcoming coupon booklets, which is usually most of them. Much obliged and keep on clipping!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

I didn't realize Costco didn't take coupons. BJ's is AWESOME for that because they take manufacturers coupons AND you can stack them with the store coupons they put out regularly, plus with the membership we have we get cash back on purchases. it's not lots but each gift card is between $20-$40 that we get back so just that basically pays for the membership and then some It's nice.

I stocked up on Dog food last week. it was on sale plus I had some high value coupons for it so we have a few 18lb bags... it will only last us a couple of weeks though lol.

our "stash" is a constant rotation of products. Nothing sits in the cupboard or in the basement for long. for example, when we run out of beans upstairs, I will grab some from downstairs and then buy to replace the stash and then use those ones when we run out and replace those and so on and so forth. But with three people in the house... one being a growing child who has a hollow leg... we go through the food rather quickly

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

Quote Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
    I didn't realize Costco didn't take coupons. BJ's is AWESOME for that because they take manufacturers coupons AND you can stack them with the store coupons they put out regularly, plus with the membership we have we get cash back on purchases. it's not lots but each gift card is between $20-$40 that we get back so just that basically pays for the membership and then some It's nice.

I stocked up on Dog food last week. it was on sale plus I had some high value coupons for it so we have a few 18lb bags... it will only last us a couple of weeks though lol.

our "stash" is a constant rotation of products. Nothing sits in the cupboard or in the basement for long. for example, when we run out of beans upstairs, I will grab some from downstairs and then buy to replace the stash and then use those ones when we run out and replace those and so on and so forth. But with three people in the house... one being a growing child who has a hollow leg... we go through the food rather quickly
    I actually haven't tried costco, I tried Sams and they flat out said no. I have heard from friends that both will only take the formula coupons that look like checks.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

sparks, what brand of dog food do you buy? There were lots of coupons in this Sunday's paper, I could send you them! Let me know!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    sparks, what brand of dog food do you buy? There were lots of coupons in this Sunday's paper, I could send you them! Let me know!
    We buy Purina One (sometimes purina One Beyond). They usually only have coupons for the catfood lol but last week they actually had coupons for the dog food side of it.

hey how many inserts did you all get this sunday? I had read that some places could get up to 5 inserts last sunday... I only got three lol but I bought four copies lol

I love BJ's because they take coupons! I ended up getting 4 papers this weekend since there were so many inserts.
    Sparks, I might have Purina one coupons. Do you want them? I can mail them to you and others if you need.
    I know the Beneful dogfood is 99 cents at Target when you stack the target coupon with the beneful coupon from 2 weeks ago.
    I should get some of that before they get sold out.

Lately I've gotten some free floss and almost free ibuprofen at target. I never would look at the up and up coupons but sometimes you can get an item for free or almost free. That's great if it's something we use on a daily basis.

Quote Originally Posted by beeniesmom View Post
    I love BJ's because they take coupons! I ended up getting 4 papers this weekend since there were so many inserts.
    Sparks, I might have Purina one coupons. Do you want them? I can mail them to you and others if you need.
    that would be awesome if you have some that you aren't planning to use since they can be hard to come by lol. let me know if you have them and I'll send you my address

any coupons you need?

Quote Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
    We buy Purina One (sometimes purina One Beyond). They usually only have coupons for the catfood lol but last week they actually had coupons for the dog food side of it.

hey how many inserts did you all get this sunday? I had read that some places could get up to 5 inserts last sunday... I only got three lol but I bought four copies lol
    I got three in each paper, and I bought 2 papers, so six total! I'll look for Purina coupons and see what we got!
    I've Been Frosted

Yes, I have 2 of the dry and 2 for the cans. Thought I had more though. PM me your addy, I'll mail them out tomorrow.
    No, I don't need anything at the time. Thanks for asking.

I can never get out on Sunday to get the papers but use coupons when I find them. I have a stockpile of ones that were on some Banquet frozen dinners right now. I've been getting anything from ketchup to more frozen dinners. My fav so far are the ones for $1.50 off the bags of white chicken nuggets I get.

I try not to get too much a head of time, other than cat food, because it will all expire at the same time. I don't want to have to use 6 bottles of ketchup at once.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love ketchup here! LOL! Not sure if you have a publix but the family size stouffers dinners are on sale for $3.99 and with the 2$ off q from a few weeks back that makes the family size dinners 1.99. I don't cook a lot of the frozen dinners but they sure come in handy when I forget to pull something out of the freezer or if it gets late. I got 5 (2 stuffed peppers, 1 lasagna and 2 mac n cheese).

Yes, March is traditionally "Frozen Food" month, so look for lots of sales in that area. Anyone want the Frozen Foods coupons from this week? There's a whole spread of them and none of them are anything I can eat, really.
    I've Been Frosted

Okay, had this type out and then hit the wrong thing, starting over:

I have two of each available, let me know if anyone wants anything, otherwise they'll just go in the recycle bin!

Frozen:
    Dole Save $1/2 frozen fruit packages (5/4)
    On-Car family-szie entrees Save $1/2 (5/31)
    Birds Eye Save $1/3 steamfresh varieties (4/15)
    Jimmy Dean Save $1/1 Delights Sandwich or Save $1/2 Delights bowls (4/14)
    Rosina Frozen Meatballs Save 75¢/1 (5/31)
    Jose Ole Save $1/1 item 16oz+ (4/21)
    El Monterey Save $1/1 taquitos, tamales, mini chimi or quesadillas (5/31)
    Zatarians Frozen Entrees 50¢/2 (4/29)

Pet Food:
    Cesar Save $1.50/2 treats (4/29)
    Cesar B3G1 free canine cuisine entree save up to $1.19 (4/29)
    Whiskas $1 off any 6 Trays, or any 1 Whiskas Pouch Multi-pack (4/28)
    Pedigree $1/1 dry Food for Dogs, 3.5 lb and over (4/15)
    Pedigree $1/1 Litte Champions Pouch Variety Packs or 6 single pouches or Food for Dogs 13.2 oz cans
    Pedigree $1/2 Pedigree treats for Dogs
    Temptations MixUps Save $1/2 Treats for Cats

Other:
    Garnier Save $1/1 shampoo, conditioner or treatment (4/15) ETS
    Garnier Save $1/1 style product (4/29) ETS
    Garnier Save $2/1 Nutrisse Nourishing Color Foam (5/4)
    Garnier Save $3/1 HerbaShine Color Creme (4/15)
    L’Oreal Save $1/1 Paris skincare product (4/29) ETS
    L’Oreal Save $2/1 Paris face cosmetic product excludes Magic Perfecting Base .17 fl. oz. (4/29)
    Maybelline New York Save $1/1 mascara (5/4)
    Nature’s Bounty Save $1/1 vitamin or supplement (4/3)

Pampers $1/2 bags or $1/1 box diapers or pants ets
    Charmin $.25/1 product ets

Zyrtec Save $5/1 24 ct, or larger (4/8)
    Zyrtec Save $10/1 70 ct, or larger, EXPIRES 3/11!

Plus Listerine, Reach toothbrushes, Ballpark Franks ...
    I've Been Frosted

Thanks Karen!
    I'll take the birds eye, olay and reach stuff if you won't use them.

Here is a link to a P&G coupon book you can request from the website for free You can get one a month I think. I got one in january, one in february and I just requested one for march

ETA: it would help if I actually included the link lol

https://www.pgeverydaysolutions.com/...pler-login.jsp