Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Any couponers here?

I don't bother with the Walmart here either. It's not in a convenient location for us, it's out in a busy part of town so it's always a mad house and I don't find that I save much there compared to shopping the sales at the grocery store these days. It's just not worth my time and frustration to get out there lol

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

Over the weekend in the paper was a Smart Source coupon booklet with Blue Buffalo coupons for dog and cat! If anyone has the cat coupon to spare, please just PM me and thanks so much!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Sure, PM me your address!

And Carmen, I got the coupons you sent me today, thanks so much! And my tummy thanks you, too!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Sure, PM me your address!
    Karen, I just sent you a PM so let me know if you did not receive . . . first time doing this with your new system!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Yes, I got it!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by AvaJoy View Post
    Karen, I just sent you a PM so let me know if you did not receive . . . first time doing this with your new system!
    Okay, I just went through the circulars twice - we did not have a Blue Buffalo coupon in our Smart Source up here, and I even checked the Red Plum, and it wasn't there either! The only kitty coupons I have are for The Goodlife Recipe for Cats, I can send you those if you want!
    I've Been Frosted

If anyone has extra Maruccan noodles coupons (50 cents) from last week that they don't need, I'd appreciate them. Thanks. I know I shouldn't eat that stuff but it's so good and a fast lunch.

I'll check my circulars - any other coupons - I know I saw I think Pampers and Huggies coupons, and lots of dog and cat food and treat coupons - and make-up coupons that will go to waste at this house!
    I've Been Frosted

I can always use colgate, up to you gum and the maruccan, pampers diapers, huggies wipes. Let me know if you need anything.
    I think we won't be getting a paper this Sunday because of the holiday.

yeah there are no coupons in the paper this sunday. I will get one paper for my flyers (I need to be able to circle what sales I want to take advantage of lol) but that's it.

so heads up

NO COUPONS THIS SUNDAY

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

Thank you for the coupons Karen! They got here yesterday and I used a few today. I got some good deals this week. The velveeta cheesy skillets were bogo at publix and I had six 75 cents off coupons so I got 3 deals. I ended up paying 70 cents a box. We don't eat it often but I like to have it in the pantry for when I pull ground beef or chicken out of the freezer and not sure what to do with it come dinner time. Another great bogo was at Winn Dixie with the beneful dog treats. I had some bogo coupons making them absolutely free. I was only able to get a few since the shelf was already empty.

So glad they got there! And were useful to you!

Tomorrow there's a couple good inserts, P&G and a Red Plum, so I'll be getting the paper for sure!
    I've Been Frosted

Whoops - got my dates wrong, there's only a Smartsource this week, the P&G and Redplum one is next week. There's only one good coupon for me in this week, so it would be worth buying the paper!
    I've Been Frosted

Okay, but the paper yesterday. There are a lot of coupons in it that I cannot use, so if anybody has any pet, cleaning supply, make-up, etc, coupons, let me know!

(The Bounty coupon is mine, though! No allergens in that!)
    I've Been Frosted

Anyone know of any good deals for ziplock baggies?