Thread: Handbag the Chinchilla

Handbag the Chinchilla

Hello Handbag, it's a pleasure to meet you. You are beautiful! I bet you are very soft. I just watched all four videos and enjoyed them very much. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being POTD!

Blog Entries

Handbag

Happy Valentines Day Handbag Such a cute little duffer you are! Handbag is a truly adored dude and it's pretty clear it's mutual. What a perfect home life he's been provided, rarely have I seen a happier little creature!!!! Love your little Hanbdbag, have a great day, peace and love

Handbag what an adorable and funny fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet pictures. You make an adorable Valentine by the way. I loved your cup video. Your mommy's cup sure runeth over when you are in it, eh? I hope you are both having a wonderful day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Valentine's Day, Handbag!

You've stolen my heart! What a beautiful, simply precious little Chin you are, and looking so festive sporting those Valentine's Day shades! I just finished watching your vids and oh my gosh, how adorable are you! I can't pick a fave, but each one had me smiling from the inside out, and laughing out loud! But, "Chinchilla Eyes" melted my heart into a puddle of mush! Your mom may have been a bit of a Chin newbie when she rescued you, but it's clear she was a quick learner, and more importantly, that you and she were meant to be together forever! Heartfelt thanks to her for choosing adoption, giving one VERY special Chin a 2nd chance at a happy life! You're a treasure, Handbag, and SO very deserving of our extra special Valentine's Day honors!

Enjoy your extra special Valentine's Day honors, sweetheart, and here's to many more happy years with your wonderful mom!
    Lots of Valentine's Day love, cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Handbag!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

We love Handbag!

I am proud and priveleged to count Handbag and his mom Annie as my friends! We LOVE Handbag and his daily antics on the chinchilla forum.
    There couldn't be a more deserving pet for Valentine's Day Pet of the Day, since Hangbag is such a little heartbreaker!!
    Kara
    5 lovely chinchilla girls:
    Sally, Amy, Tami, Patty, Phoebe

RIP Sweet Evie Jane
    http://www.petchinchillas.info
    Also mom to : 2 small dogs, 1 male guinea pig, and 2 human boys!

Hello Handbag,

You are a super cute little critter. I don't know much about chins
    but you sure look like a happy little guy. Congratulations on being chosen
    as our delightful PET OF THE DAY. Enjoy your special day sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hello new friends.

Thank you for all your kinds words about Handbag.

Handbag

He is such an adorable chinchilla! I love his whiskers and big ears. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.

I really like your distinctive name, Handbag, and you must be glad your devoted guardian decided to retain it. Your videos could bring smiles and laughter to the gloomiest of moods, darling Handbag!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Hello Handbag. I tried to post yesterday but couldn't get on. I just loved your videos. You are so precious in your little cup. Keep Mommy smiling. BTW, hats off to your Mommy for giving you a second chance. Congrats on POTD!