Thread: Wilson

Wilson

Wilson....What a beautiful baby you are. I use to have poodles. They are so sweet and loving. I love
    all your pictures. You are so cute dressed up. Congratulations on DOTD.

Linda

Hello Wilson, What a cute little dog you are!! I'm sorry your first human died and you ended up in a shelter. However, it is obvious that you were adopted by a caring person who loves you very much. I smiled as I looked at all your photos; you're such a good boy to wear clothes and pose so sweetly. I hope you and your family have many more years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

Awww Wilson!! What a cutie you are and a star no less Happy Valentine's day sweetie!

Blog Entries

Wilson

Oh Wilson, I am truly in love! Happy Valentines day! This is the perfect day for Wilson to be honored cuz I'm sure he stole everybodies heart today He's just the cutest little devil ever Happy, happy DOTD, peace and love & smootches for wee Wilson

Hello, Wilson, cutie! I've learned from the Westminster show that poodles are intelligent and fun! I'm sure you'll steal a lot of hearts today as our Valentine's Dog of the Day! Happy Dog of the Day, Wilson!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Simply irresistible!

Hi Wilson! A very happy Dog of the day to you, sweet baby boy, and big Valentine's Day hugs back at ya!!! Your outfits are to die for!!!
    I can't imagine a more beautiful, more precious, more coveted furry Valentine than you, Wison! (Shhh, don't tell my furkids!)
    What an utterly adorable boy you are, and living proof of the priceless rewards of rescue, and oh yes, there are purebreds to found via Pet Finder and breed rescue groups, shelters as well!
    I'm so very sorry to hear that your first forever human was, through no fault of his own, no longer able to care for you, that you found yourself in need of a family! But oh what a wonderful forever and EVER family you found your way to, and bonus points...you're now a literary superstar to boot! You were born for greatness, Wilson, and in no way does your star shine more brightly than as your human's most devoted and loving best friend! You're the best!!!
    Thanks for brightening my gray day with your sweet, heart melting self, Wilson! Enjoy your much deserved, extra special Valentine's Day Dog of the Day honors, being loved to the max and spoiled rotten!!!
    Hugs and smoochies to you, precious Wilson! Off to check out your wardrobe, hehe, and Google your books! (Good luck with the release of "Wilson and the White House Pups." I'm sure it'll be a best seller!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Wilson! You sure are a handsome fellow! Happy Dog of the Day to you!

Hello Wilson,

It is a good thing that you don't mind being dressed up, because you look
    so darn cute in your outfits. A perfect pet for Valentines day. I am
    so happy that you found a perfect 2nd home & are loved to bits.
    Congratulations on being honored as our special DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sening out lots of cyber hugs & kisses handsome boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt