Thread: Leo

Leo

I'm so sorry for your loss.
    Leo was a cutie and you gave him a loving home. He will always be in your heart and when you think of Leo think of the happy memories.

Leo was a cute little dog. I am so sorry he left so soon. My condolences.

To Leo's very special person~
    I'm in tears, and heartbroken, after reading your love filled tribute to your precious Leo. What a beautiful best friend he was, not only in looks (he has the face of an angel) but in heart. And though he left this earth far, far before his time, each and every moment of his life with you he knew just how loved he was.

There's something extra, extra special about our "first," especially when our first shares our growing up years, and in Leo you were blessed with the best, for all of the reasons you spoke of...he was your comforter, companion, confidant and soul mate; a Dog of a Lifetime. The unconditional love of a furkid is priceless, their devoted companionship a gift to be treasured forever, and I have no doubt that Leo felt that same love and devotion for you.

Thank you for sharing your beautiful boy, your treasured memories with us; giving us the opportunity to meet him, and pay tribute to the very special pup that he was, and all that me meant to you. We know how hard it must have been for you to put your feelings to "paper," but in doing so you not only honor him, you share his beautiful spirit with the world. I hope seeing him honored here today, reading the heartfelt replies of support, brings you a small measure of comfort. He was truly your Dog of a Lifetime.

Run and scamper happily at the Rainbow Bridge with all of our beloved furangels, precious Leo, and send down all your love to your Mom; she misses you so very much. And to Leo's Mom...Hold tight to those happy, cherished memories, and let them bring you comfort, until that joyful day when you and Leo are together once again. He may be gone from this earth, but his love and legacy live on through you, in the eternal pawprints he left on your heart.

(((HUGS)))
    Sandra

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Leo was a true friend & a handsome fellow too. I am sure he is sadly missed.
    He left way to soon. Thank you for sharing his fun loving nature with us
    and how much he was loved.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You were such a little cutie Leo. I'm sad to hear you had to go to the RB much to young.
    I hope this day is special for your human seeing you as our DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla