Thread: Oliver!!!

Oliver!!!

What a cutie you are Oliver!!!

You're human is so right ... nothing rids a bad days worry better than a cute, tail wagging, wet nose and big beautiful puppy dog eyes!! You can't help but smile when you are made to feel like the center of someone's Universe!!

Oliver you are definitely Top DOTDay!!! Enjoy it!!
    Lee

Hello Oliver; it's a pleasure to meet such a cute little dog. From the writeup I can tell that you are loved and have a good home. You're just a youngster and you have many memories to make with your human. I hope you are with your family for many years. Congrats on being DOTD!

Blog Entries

Oliver

Hurrray for Oliver, the best of the best!! Olly gives dogs a good name Perfect choice for DOTD, cuddles and love to Oliver. Peace and love to the whole family

In the morning around 8 am he wakes me up by attacking my face (with licks and a wagging tail. ) Whenever I get home he is always sooo excited to see me! Those who have never had a pet waiting for them by the door have no idea how amazing this moment is! You can have the worst day ever, but when you get home and see that little tail wagging, you forget everything except the fact that you, in that moment, are so truly loved!
    Aww, Oliver! How sweet that you are so easy to come home to, and that you make your person feel so loved That is very special!!

P.S., you let your person sleep till 8 AM?! That's so kind of you My kitty awakens me much earlier than that -- like 5 AM.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oliver, pure love!

Hi there Oliver! Happy Dog of the Day to you from me and my crew, including Oliver...the kitty!
    What a joyful, simply beautiful (inside and out) pup you are! Your human is so right! At the end of a long day, there's nothing better than the sight of a beloved furkid waiting by the door or window, eyes all lit up, tail wagging, eagerly awaiting the chance to wash away our worries with those warm, slobbery licks! How lucky your Mom (or Dad) is, having a best friend and loving companion such as you in her/his life; making her feel truly loved, each and every day!
    Thanks to your human for sharing your precious self, your heart melting pics with us all! You truly are a treasure, Oliver, and so very deserving of the title, Dog of the Day, EVERY day!
    Hope you're enjoying an extra special, fun and love filled day of celebration, sweetheart, being spoiled to the max!
    Hugs and kisses to you, precious Oliver!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Oliver,

It is a real pleasure meeting your cute little self today. You look like a happy
    little guy who enjoys every day with his human companion. Well, they love you too
    sweetheart. Congratulations on being our super DOG OF THE DAY.Sending
    you lots of cyber hugs & kisses for your person to deliver for me. xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You're such a little cutie Oliver!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla