Thread: Squeegee!!

Squeegee!!

Wow!! Awesome! Vivid! Gorgeous! Beautiful! I didn't know Cockatoos came in such brilliant colours!! I already knew how entertaining and intellegent you are and Squeegee you sound like my kind of funny character!! Love ya!!

Have a wonderful POTDay beautiful baby!!
    Lee

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Oh my!!! You are absolutely stunning Squeegee. I have never seen a red cockatoo before - I thought they were always white. You sound like such a funny and delightful birdie to have around. I can see why your Mom nominated you for POTD. Congratulations pretty one!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

You are a very prertty bird and as said by the others on here i have never seen a pink/reddish bird like you, sooo cute and you sound like you are as cute as you look!

Hey Girl, you are so beautiful with your colors. I can tell form the writeup that you are loved and have a good home. It sounds as if you are very smart and affectionate. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being POTD!

Squeegee what a stunning little heart stealer you are!!!

I'm half in love with you just from reading your bio and seeing your picture. What fun you must be to have around. It sounds like you are loaded with personality plus, sweetheart. I sure hope you and your loving family are enjoying this special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Squeegee

Squeegee is fascinating and delightful! She is also extremely beautiful, hope ya'll enjoy her special day! Peace and love Excellent POTD

Stunning!

Greetings Squeegee! Happy Pet of the Day to you! Love your name!!! What a stunning beauty you are, Squeegee! I never knew there was a rose pink variety of Cockatoo before meeting you! Your coloring is simply breathtaking, as is your crown! And not one to settle on good looks alone, you're quite the smart, personality packed character to boot! You are, as they say, the complete package, and your family so very lucky to have a beautiful, joyful, fun loving best feathered friend in you!
    Hope you're enjoying well deserved reign atop Pet Talk's top perch, beautiful girl! Please have your people, Betty and Doug, give you a gentle pat and a favorite treat, for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Squeegee

What a gorgeous bird! I love her beautiful colors and bright eyes. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.