Thread: Little Turbo

Little Turbo

Oh what a sweetie you are and you remind me of my sweet little fur angel Honey.
    Have a super day and congratulations for being the top dog today!

Turbo!!!!!!!!!!!!You are adorable You take such beautiful pictures. You should be a model. I bet you are a very
    spoiled little fellow. If you were mine I would buy you stuffed animals all the time. I have two yorkies and they will not play
    with toys. Congratulations on DOTD

Linda

Turbo you are such a cutie!!! I love you have a drawer full of clothes. You look like a very sweet boy. happy DOTD to you!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Oh My! Look at you Turbo; you are just precious and so cute. I'd like to give you a hug and LilGirl wants to play with you. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing all the photos. You are a good little model. I hope you and your family have many years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

Blog Entries

Little Turbo

Turbo is to die for! Too cute for words. Many smooches to Turbo, our beautiful DOTD! Peace and love

Omd!

I fell in love with you Turbo!! You are such a cute little character!

Too cute Turbo!

Hi Turbo! Happy Dog of the Day to, and belated Happy 2nd Birthday wishes, as well! (I can just imagine the cache of prezzies you hauled in!)
    Oh...my...gosh! How adorable are YOU? And your name is pretty darn cute, too! That sound you hear is the sound of the Pet Talk cuteness alert meter crashing to the floor! Where to begin??? You in your hoodie, that sweet, knitted knitted cap...striking a froggie legs pose or snuggling with your beloved stuffies? Each pic is more precious than than the last, and beyond heart melting! You are definitely doggie model material! But as adorable as you are, it's as your family's devoted and loving best buddy that your *star* shines most brightly! How lucky they are to have a beautiful best furkid in you, Turbo, and how privileged are we to have your sweet self as our very special and most deserving "top dog!"
    Hope you're enjoying a very special (translate--->stuffie and treat filled) day, being loved and pampered to pieces!
    Much love, cuddles and lots of smoochies to you, precious Turbo!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Turbo, you are too cute for words! Congratulations for being the dog of the day!

Hello Turbo,

You look like the sweetest little guy. I'll bet people you meet just want to give you
    big hugs. You look so precious in all your many outfits too. Congratulations on being our
    special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending lots of hugs & kisses just for you sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Turbo!

What a lil' cutie! And you live in a town near mine - lol!
    May everyday be DOTD for you, Turbo!

Hi Turbo!

Turbo, you are the cutest little fellow!!!