Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy 1st birthday Boy Boy and Girl Girl

Happy 1st birthday Boy Boy and Girl Girl

Hi everyone. Just wanted to let you know that Boy Boy and Girl Girl made it to see a 1st birthday. It was touch and go for a while. I didn't know if we would all make it but we did! I don't know if they mellow at 1 but they no longer chew or dig so mommy got new carpet and it is holding up so far! Hi Heather and Daisey...miss ya much !! I will do much better and keeping up with my postings.

Jackie
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Happy Birthday, Boy Boy and Girl Girl (what cute names for such cute bunnies). Glad you are healthy and happy, and hope you get lots of good treats for your first birthday!!!!

Hi Logan...thank you for the well wishes.

There's your wonderful birthday cake!!! Happy birthday Boy Boy and Girl Girl!!!! My aren't you just the sweetest things!! Hoping you have a wonderful day with lots of treats!!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

OH MY GOODNESS!! That is BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank you so very much for your kindness. I will show it to the kids as soon as I get home! Tell me, how did you put a picture directly into the message? I tried and couldn't figure it out.

Hi Tazz, lovely to hear from you again.

It was Cadbury and Twinkles's first birthday this week also.

Hope you are well and are happy, email me sometime as it would be great to hear from you.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUYS!

Aww..how cute!! Happy Birthday Boy Boy and Girl Girl!!
    "Careful what you say, careful what you wish or it may just regret it!"

Tazz!
    I was just thinking about you earlier this week and wondering where you had gone off to!!! In fact every once in a while Heather and I will ask each other if we've heard from you...
    Hope all is well.....and it sounds like it is!

Happy birthday to the buns!!!! Did you have a party???? LOL!!!!

Yeah, they should start calming down now. There is something to be said for young, mischevious buns however.... I taught a bunny care class a few weeks ago and one of the vols brought in her 3 buns for demo purposes.... They are not quite 1 year old and were absolutely hilarous, racing around and jumping on each other, the furniture and the people in the class... They had no fear of anything and kept us in stitches all night. My buns are 3-8 years old now and I had forgotten just how crazed young bunnies can be, it was absolutely great! But young buns are a lot of work and have no discipline... I'm not sure which age is better...... depends on the mood I'm in I guess.

Do stay in touch! We have missed you very much.
    Mom to 9 wonderful bunnies and an energetic young cat from you-know-where.
    Bunny Basics educator
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Noah, Casey, Daisy, Marie, Velvet, Emma, Robbie, Chocolate

Hi Daisey and Heather. I promise not to be away so long again!! I missed you all! The kids are SO LAZY!! They don't even try to "impress" me anymore! They just lay around! One thing I must say is that in the morning they are VERY active because that is when they get a "treat". Now Girl Girl is a little more active than Boy Boy. Boy Boy is more "affectionate". She loves to be rubbed, Girl Girl would rather if you just feed her and rub for just a "minute"!

Weeeellllllll........if they get toooo lazy, you can always get them a kitten or a baby bunny to be their very own pet!!!!!!

Actually, I think it is www.bunnybytes.com that has a great heavy-duty cardboard castle.... Your kids might like it...it has 3 levels and cut outs in the walls Daisy loves his, he's up and down and back and forth and has had it over a year....he has it pretty well chewed up...... He added a doorwall to the first floor, put in a picture window on the 2nd level and has taken out a non-load bearing wall in his remodeling efforts. Plus he gets to play the part of Errol Flynn in Robin Hood and comes swooping down the steps to jump on Marie or me when I'm walking by.... it's a great "toy". Anything to keep the kids amused......
    Mom to 9 wonderful bunnies and an energetic young cat from you-know-where.
    Bunny Basics educator
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Noah, Casey, Daisy, Marie, Velvet, Emma, Robbie, Chocolate

Daisey...they have a castle. They had it since they were little....I think they need a new one because when "fat butt" Boy Boy jumps in there, it shakes and one time it turned over so I put it against the wall. She jumps in there when she wants a "special treat". That is her way of saying "Look at me"! Girl Girl likes to sleep in the bottome level. I saw the one at Bunny Bytes and I was wondering if they would take to it like their old one. You know they don't like change! Don't want them mad at me!

Originally posted by Daisylover
    Weeeellllllll........if they get toooo lazy, you can always get them a kitten or a baby bunny to be their very own pet!!!!!!
    Tazz, I hope you'll forgive me for the belated wishes--I have my moments when I can't even open the 'rabbit related' posts. I do wish you guys the best from the bottom of my heart. (And what beautiful bunsters!!)

Got any tips on reverse introductions?
    A little over a week ago I adopted a kitten from the pound. K'Cee is approximately 4months old and is *THE* most gentle kitten, I've ever met. She hardly ever uses her claws (except at bathtime lol). However, she is still really rotten...into absolutely everything... I hesitate to bring another bun in while she's so playful. On the other hand, I hesitate to bring in another bun when K'Cee is older and 'set in her ways.'

I'm possibly facing a move so it isn't for sure that I'll be adopting another.... but I sure do want one!! I miss those silly ol' bun antics!! Yet, there's still a part of me that cries (*sometimes literally*) for my Sophie-monster. I sure do miss her!

Hi Zippy!! Long time so hear from. I told Heather and Daisy I will have to do better. You know I am not the one for advice. That is Daisy and Heather. My kids are "out of control" rather they control the house! Thank you for the belated wishes. I still think about Sophie. I have her picture with the rest of my "kids". I wanted another bun too...I saw one at the store and he wanted to go home with me. My boyfriend said "NO"! He said that Boy Boy and Girl Girl would not like the invasion. I am not sure. I am just like that parent with full grown children and want another "baby".

Dear Zippy I know it is hard for you at the moment, remember how I lost 2 rabbits this year? Ever still i am still rabbit crazy, there is another perfect bun out there who is waiting for a good home with someone like you, why not rescue a rabbit (in your own time).

I miss Ebony (below)

And Gem who was only in my life for such a short time.

But we will never forget them. Please don't stop showing us her pics as I thought she was adorable!

Why not do some kind of photo/story tribute, like I have for the buns in the past.

Happy Birthday to you Boy Boy and Girl Girl...You two are too cute!! I hope you had a hopping good happy birthday!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~