Thread: I Love you too ... Lucy!!

I Love you too ... Lucy!!

What a beautiful dog you are Lucy with amazing gentle eyes!!

You look like a well behaved country girl with a wonderful home!! And what a home you have for hiking!!
    I grew up in Vancouver B.C. but spent most of our summers in the Olympic Mountains camping with my family!! Soooo beautiful!! Dying to go back & show my kids now .... Lucy you have to take a hike for me up at Hurricane Ridge!! Take care & have an amazing POTDay!!
    Lee

Lucy...What a beautiful lady you are. It sounds like you are much loved. Love your pictures. Congratulations on DOTD.
    I would love to give you a hug but since I can't your family will have to give you one for me. Lucy, have a wonderful life.

Linda in SC

Oh how sweet and beautiful you are Lucy. It looks like you have tons of fun hiking and swimming. But why the prong collar? Have tons of fun today and be good.
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

We Love Lucy!

Be still my Lab and "I Love Lucy" loving heart! What a beauty you are, Lucy; the quintessential Lab, so beautiful, with a heart full of love for, well, everything and everyone! I so enjoyed reading all about your happy, active, adventure filled life, and smiled from ear to ear, reading your Mom's Lucy/Ricky comparisons! ("Lucy...I'm home!!!:) And your picture essay is heart melting, Lucy; what gorgeous photos of you and your Mom, with that stunning scenery behind you! You and your proud Mom make one terrific team, best friends and soul mates, for sure. How blessed she is to have a devoted and loving best friend and companion in you, Lucy! As your namesake's theme song goes, "I love Lucy and she loves me! We're as happy as two can be!" And so it is!
    Thanks for starting my day off with a HUGE smile, sweet baby girl! Wishing for you and your PROUD Mom, a very special, fun filled Dog of the Day, and countless more happy, love filled years together!
    Loads of hugs and kisses, woofs and happy Lab wiggles to you beautiful Lucy, from me and my Labbie girl, Star!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

lucy

You are a very beautiful girl and it is nice to hear you dont leave your humans side-but also wonder about the spiked collar -ouch.
    please be careful on the open be truck when you ride through town- it is illegal for us to do that here for the safety of our dogs and i am sure your humans would not want you to get hurt.

Have a great day pretty girl

Aww, Lucy! How stylin you are in your shades! What a beautiful Lab lady you are! I enjoyed meeting you today and seeing your beautiful environment. Please have your people give you a big HUG from me today! Happy Dog of the Day, Lucy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries

Lucy

Pretty safe to say everyone loves your beautiful Lucy!! What a treasure, and you can tell by the excellent photos she adores you! You are both so cute I could look at your pictures all day! So happy Lucy is DOTD, have a good one, peace and love

Hello Lucy; it's a pleasure to meet such a beautiful girl. From the writeup you sound so sweet and smart and you certainly are loved. I hope you and your family will be together for many years. I enjoyed all your lovely photos. Congrats on being DOTD!

Hi Lucy,

I love you too. A beautiful, active, sweet girl who loves her people very much.
    What's not to love. I am a bit jealous of your beautiful country side that you get to
    walk & hike through. Hope you take advantage of it any time it's possible. Congrats
    to you on being our honored DOG OF THE DAY.Sending out lots of cyber hugs
    and kisses just for you sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

it's all good...

thanks for all the concerns but actually the spiked collar idea was from my vet. Lucy loves loves loves to chase birds! ducks especially and because of where we live they are everywhere!! and she goes after deer too!! so instead of a regular choke chain or standard collar the vet recommends the prons. It actually causes no pain but equal pressure around her neck, she doesnt pull anymore and walks by birds almost like they are not there... it was a life saver after we almost had goose for dinner one night..... I was afraid of it at first too but now I do believe I pull less on her poor neck and may have saved the lives of many many birds.... and the truck rides are safe too! she is always chained in, short, no feet on the side and we live in a small town, very small,, no speeds over 35mph... pretty mellow yellow for cruising through town
    tks for all your thoughts and have a great day!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mydd View Post
    You are a very beautiful girl and it is nice to hear you dont leave your humans side-but also wonder about the spiked collar -ouch.
    please be careful on the open be truck when you ride through town- it is illegal for us to do that here for the safety of our dogs and i am sure your humans would not want you to get hurt.

Have a great day pretty girl

Lovely Lucy!

Wow - you are one beautiful intelligent happy girl! May everyday be DOTD for you, Lucy!