Thread: Update on Cass and Taff: Now have 4 dogs under our roof!

Update on Cass and Taff: Now have 4 dogs under our roof!

My mother recently got engaged, and so we're moving into her fiance's house, with his daughter and her boyfriend, 2 dogs, 2 cats, a Guinea pig and a rabbit.

This will bring us up to four dogs, five cats, one bird, three turtles, one guinea pig, one rabbit. And my mom wants chickens and a goat soon .

Thought I would show how the pups are doing. I have not taken any better pictures of the new additions, Blake (a black German shepherd) and Taz (a very, very fat little pug), but I am going to try and do so! They are all around age 3, except I think Taz is 4 or 5.

Blake helps Cassie channel all of her energy, in a fun way- even though she doesn't like other dogs, she likes them now. I have never seen her so happy! She has been a perfect angel lately. And we have a big yard for them to romp in. So she gets the exercise she needed and the social interaction. She is even learning to play nice (with Blake, Taz and Taffy), and will flip over to show her belly while playing. I never thought I'd see her do that with any other dogs, so I couldn't be happier.

Taffy can adjust to anywhere. She has taken over the couches at the new house, and will let out a "Ruff!" if any other dogs get near her spot. But she is so happy she goes up on her back, all four legs splayed! She has also gained the little amount of weight that she needed to gain.

Here are a few pics from our Superbowl. There is one in the middle that I just attached as a clearer picture of Taffy and Cassie :P. Blake is harder to get a good pic of in the living room.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Taffy.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	75.4 KB 
ID:	52539   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Blake and Mom.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	86.0 KB 
ID:	52540   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC03103.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	1.13 MB 
ID:	52544   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Taffy sitting.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	51.0 KB 
ID:	52542   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Taffy Cassie and I.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	95.9 KB 
ID:	52543  

The pups

The Kitty Krew

"Petting, scratching, and cuddling a dog could be as soothing to the mind and heart as deep meditation and almost as good for the soul as prayer." - Dean Koontz, False Memory

The more dogs, the more fun! I just love Blake!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Awww, Taffy reminds me so much of my sisters Greyhound she used to have. They are such sweet dogs. Of course I think all dogs are sweet anyway.

I don't see any pictures of Taz though.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Oh, I like #2 and #5! Everyone sits on the sofa, people and doggies to watch the game
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678