Thread: I am not sure how to start this

I am not sure how to start this

about a month in a half ago i had a friend of mine watch my kids for the weekend so me and hubby could go to ks to finish thing's up with his fathers death last summer well she has a fenced in yard and lives on a busy street but i thought that the fence would keep them in well her bf did not lock the gate and my two goldens hope and hunter got out and they were running up and down the busy street and with a busy street comes cars and they were both hit and killed by a car passing by.. the lil one was in the yard still . i got home and i totally went nuts and omfricking gosh i was cryin i blame it on myself i blame her i blame her bf especially, well the lil black and white tan one was so depressed cause she was totally in love with hunter..
    she stopped eatting i took her to the vet cause i thought maybe something was wrong with her cause of her age i told the vet we just lost my 2 goldens and how much she was in love with hunter and he said just to try and make her eat and bring her back if she is not better well on jan 24th i put her fave chicken on a plate with taters n water she did not touch it.. and for her thats unusal.. i got up around 2am and she was still with us.. i layed on the floor with her and said you can go babby girl if u want to or need to and give hope and hunter a smooch from mommie and daddy.. and i loved her with all my heart well i went to sleep hubby woke up around 7am and said babe she is gone i totally went nuts and cried screamed and i hit the wall..

i am not sure my heart can take anymore hunter was my 2nd heart dog and we were bonded like nothing...
    I MISS YOU BABIES YOU WILL NEVER EVER B FORGOTTON BE GOOD AT THE BRIDGE SHARE UR TOYS AND DON'T HOG THE MILK BONES MY NOOKIE BOY

LOVE ALWAYS & 4EVER YOUR MOMMIE & DADDDDY
    sorry i can't type through the tears

I don't know how in the world to deal with this my heart can't heal

I'm so sorry for your loss. I cannot even imagine. HUGS! I will be keeping you in my thoughts.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Do not blame yourself. It is okay to cry, but remember the Rainbow Bridge story, and picture them happily playing in the meadow where you will meet them again some day, okay?
    I've Been Frosted

I am so sorry for your loss. {{Hugs}}

How heartbreaking. I am so sorry. Hugs

You lost 3 in 6 weeks? OH MY I don't know the words, either. How tragic all around. Sending you cyber hugs and healing prayers.

Romp free at Rainbow Bridge, Hope, Hunter and . . . the black and tan one. (Didn't see the name in your post)

Oh my gosh that is so heartbreaking. It is so difficult to lose a pet. You have had a tough blow here with losing three. You have to keep your faith, whatever it may be. Major prayers and thoughts for you. Sometimes things happen for a reason and we have no idea why.

Thank you all for your kind words i appreciate it, i sit here and wonder how could this happen and what kind of doggie momma was i for leaving them

please give all ur furkids an xtra hug and treat from me

Quote Originally Posted by luvofallhorses View Post
    I'm so sorry for your loss. I cannot even imagine. HUGS! I will be keeping you in my thoughts.
    The exact same for me. Prayers that another heart doggie will adopt you soon
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

hope hunter & my lil momma

mommie misses u so much i miss someone snuggling up next to me & shareing my chips with. i miss the way you all used to stick ur heads in the bags when i came home rom shopping,

i still caant believe ur gone n not w/me i guess i wasn't a good doggie momma hope ur being good at the bridge

hunter no hogging the milk bones

momma "s u all

Words can't even begin to help take away the pain you are feeling right now. Please know my heart is breaking right along with yours. I am in tears as I type this....here at work.

RIP beautiful pups.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Oh my gosh I am so sorry I can't even imagine losing one let alone three. How heartbreaking. I am so sorry for your loss I know how much you loved them. {{HUGS}}

I just saw this thread a little while ago. Just couldn't reply. I am so, so, sorry. I can't imagine your pain.
    Know that all three of your sweet babies are safe and happy at the Rainbow Bridge. I will keep you in my prayers, that you will get through this. Love to Hunter, Hope and Lil Momma. {{{hugs}}} to you and your family.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I am so sorry for your loss. The pain never really goes away but memories of happier times with your wonderful pets will help you get through this most difficult time. Again, I am so sorry.