Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Friendly little feline Timothy!!

Friendly little feline Timothy!!

Love your photo Timothy!! You are a kitty with character I can tell!! You can come visit me anytime and I'll always have food for you and a warm spot to nap! Have a happy COTDay!! You deserve the attention you crave cute kitty!!
    Lee

Timothy

You need to be an indoor kitty, Tim, since you seem to get into plenty of trouble otherwise!

Timothy

Timothy,

Congratulations on being COTD! You look so much like my cat, Patches.

Sherry
    www.caringbridge.org/visit/babykenny
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Yes Timothy we would say that the indoor life is the one for you.
    Tubster Panther, Malcolm and Scrapster go out but they have two back yards that they can roam in as the house next door has been converted to an office.

I have told the people next door that they are My Cats with collars so they are not bothered , in fact treats are set out,
    You would just love that Timothy with your friendly ways, you are a true Southern Gentle Man.
    You are quite a handsome fellow too!!!

We Found Cat Hotel Nine are sending Our Best Southern MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWIES To A True Son of The Old South ^^ and Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat of the Day Terrific Timothy ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello Timmy, it is a pleasure to meet you. Wow! You are beautiful!! Really what a handsome boy you are! My mouth fell open when I read that you go into other people's houses through pet door AND sleep in their bed and eat their food. You certainly are full of adventure, arent you? You really do sound as if you are a wondeful cat and lots of fun too. I enjoyed reading about you and hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Pretty Timothy! I like your long, fluffy coat! The story about you visiting others' houses made me smile today! Happy Cat of the Day to you, Timothy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

From the sounds of your story, Tim-Tim, you "escape" every so often. You must be one of those famous "door-darters"!

I love that picture of you - and you are such a friendly kitty! Why dart out the door when you have so MANY toys and humans to do your bidding?

Happy COTD, Timothy!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Timothy what a charmer you are!!!

I wonder what they neighbors think when they come home to find you enjoying their hospitality? Bet they were surprised the first time or two, eh? I hope you are staying home today and being properly spoiled rotten.

Congratulatons, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Timothy! So happy to meet you, sweetheart!
    What a big, beautiful boy you are! I just love your coat and coloring, and whatever that was you were licking, must sure have tasted good!
    What a people/animal loving little social butterfly you are, Timothy, visiting others homes in the middle of the night via their doggie/kitty doors! I'm sure being animal lovers they are happy to find your little Goldilocks self, testing out their beds if not surprised! hehe And maybe on your ventures you're lucky enough to stumble over a tasty treat or two as well!! All in good night's work! Yes, Timothy, you truly are special, one of a kind, and your family so very lucky to have a sweet and lovable cuddle-bug, a joyful and good natured best buddy such as you in their lives!
    Hope you and your humans, your kitty, gerbil and mice buddies, are all enjoying a very happy, fun filled Cat of the Day! Much love and bunches of cuddles to you on your big day, precious Timothy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Timothy, you're quite adventurous, aren't you! Not only that, you're friendly, too - and handsome! I enjoyed reading about how you can entertain yourself and make toys out of anything you find. What a sweetheart you are!

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Timothy - you sure deserve it! Have fun!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Blog Entries

Timothy

Timothy is such a sweerheart, i just love him! Glad to see Tim as COTD and hope he get's some extra love and treats on his special day! Peace and love

Hello Timothy,

What a complete charmer you are sweetie. I wish I could give you a big kiss
    on your sweet head. I'm glad you know all your neighbors know you & your
    wandering ways & always see that you find you way home.(hopefully) Congrats
    on being our darling CAT OF THE DAY. Enjoy your special day sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Gosh Timothy, what a big lovable hunk you are! And I wonder if you are related to Gene Simmons from "KISS" with that big ol' tongue of yours. Not everyone one can lick their own nose you know. Rock and Roll All Night and Party Everyday Timmy, and BTW, Happy COTD!

Hate the Game, not the Play-ah.

Oh Timothy, you silly boy! Sneaking into ther people's houses and stealing their beds and food. Sounds a little bit like goldilocks, eh? Have fun playing with your fur family and your parents!

Happy COTD, gorgeous Timothy!

Timothy

Wow, he is gorgeous! I love his beautiful fluffy fur. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

~K.