Thread: Beautiful Nicky!!

Beautiful Nicky!!

Wow!! Gorgeous!! Amazing colours!! Even under your wings ... the bright yellow .. what an exquisite bird you are and what an amazing new home you have!! So happy for you!! So many do not understand how intelligent you are but to abuse a beautiful bird like you!?! So glad your new humans know all about you and your feathered friends and how happy you must be now to not only be in a home that cares so well for you but also understands you and keeps life interesting and exciting for you. Most people don't realize this and bore their parrots into plucking and bad behaviour. So Nicky have a wonderful, happy POTDay!!! You and your fine feathered friends deserve it!!
    Lee

I love your vivid colors, pretty Nicky! Burlington county is large but you might live very close to me . . . wish you and your flock were my next door neighbors! I'm sorry you were mistreated in the past but thankfully you are happy now and very loved. Hope you have a fun POTD celebration splashing in the sink and maybe even going outside as it is supposed to reach 60 degrees today.]
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Thank you.. Nicky is doing great this morning we where just out playing with Kacy and Toby.. I had just moved to Camden county.. Do you ever visit Todd Marcus birds? That where I go for my flocks food..have a great day. Thank you again

Hello Nicky, You are absolutely beautiful! Your colors are fantastic! I am so glad you have a home where you are understood and loved. I'm so sorry you were mistreated before you got to your present home. It sounds as if you are in "bird heaven" now with the other birds and good people. I hope all of you have many years with your family. Congrats on being POTD!

Nicky what a breath-taking girl you are!!!

I am so glad you are out of your awful first home. I'd be mean and cranky too if I were locked in a cage and had things thrown at me. Thankfully you have a loving family now who takes great care of you. I'd love to see a picture of you being pulled on a blanket and flapping your wings. It sounds like you are one happy girl now for sure.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries
    Seeing Nicky today was such a joy She seems to have a wonderful life now with a big feathered family and lots of TLC from her peeps that adore her!! Yaaaaay Nicki, our beautiful POTD Peace and love

Hi Nicky! Happy Pet of the Day to you!
    What a stunning beauty you are, and your photos equally beautiful! Your coloring is breathtaking!
    Thank goodness you escaped that house of horrors, Nicky! It's so heartening, knowing you're in the loving care of forever humans who are not only knowledgeable in "big bird" care, but totally devoted! It never ceases to amaze me, how far a little time, love and patience can go in helping to heal a wounded spirit! Great thanks to your family for opening up their home and hearts to you, giving one most deserving creature a 2nd chance at life and happiness! Your "person," your entire family, is so very lucky having a joyful, loving, best feathered friend in you!
    Hope you're enjoying your well earned day in the spotlight, beautiful girl; celebrating to the max with your family and Kacy, being pampered to pieces!
    Lots of love to you, beautiful Nicky!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Nicky

Wow, she is gorgeous! I love her beautiful face, and all her bright colors. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.

Thank you all!

If only you could all meet her. The change she made over the years is incredable. She loves everyone and will go to mostly anyone.(she does love men) lol.. when we had first brought her home she would bite the person that was holding her if a child walked near her. I can now take her to my sons school and she let each child touch her tail... she is so sweet hard to believe she is the same parrot..

What a difference love can make! Thanks for sharing her with us!
    I've Been Frosted