Thread: Lovely Little Lilo!!

Lovely Little Lilo!!

What a cute little Guinny you are and Wow what a long happy life!! We have 2 little sister Guinea Pigs that don't always sleep all night .... they are not as well behaved as you ... they love to play chase and its always fun to head bop the water bottle!! Have a wonderful, happy POTDay!!
    Lee

You are adorable and sound like a sweetheart! Wishing you a fun POTD celebration and many more years with your loving family!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Hello Lilo, What a cute little g piggy you are! I cant believe you're 8 years old. Obviously your human has taken great care of you. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being POTD!

Lilo what a beautiful little piggy you are!!!

What a treat to see your sweet picture today. I enjoyed seeing it and reading about you very much. You look like one happy and healthy girl for sure.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there Lilo! Happy Pet of the Day to you from this wheeker loving home! What a beauty, what a precious little piggie you are, Lilo! How lucky your family is, having a furkid as sweet and gentle and loving as you! Piggies make such wonderful companions, and in you, your family has a true gem. a treasure!
    Lots of love and cuddles and little kisses to you precious Lilo, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day! Enjoy your big day, sweetheart, being loved and spoiled rotten!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Lilo is an adorable little guinea pig! So very cute and just a perfect wee POTD Hope you have fun and get special treats!! Peace and love from Canada

Aww, she is so cute! I love her little nose and sweet ears. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.