Thread: What does your cat "worship?"

What does your cat "worship?"

I discovered that Lulu has this "thing" for the electric heater we use in our den and seems to be "worshipping" it. And Bibette is communing with our Oswald sculpture. What are your cats favorite attractions?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lulu at radiator_1.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	755.4 KB 
ID:	52426   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bittie and Oswald.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	476.3 KB 
ID:	52427  

Hello, beautiful Bibette and Lulu! I am so happy to see your pictures again! Gentle *kiss* to you from me!

Cassie is fascinated by the refrigerator sometimes! I'm not sure why. She has seen me take her food (and yummy treats like milk and yogurt!) out of there. I've retrieved toy mouseys from underneath the fridge for her. It makes a loud humming sound, cos it is old. But it always makes me smile when I go in the kitchen and there she is, sitting facing the fridge. I will try to get a picture of her over the weekend. I'd like to wash the floor in there first, though.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Love your pictures!
    I'm not sure mine worship anything... the only thing either of them truly seem to LOVE is the laser toy. If you even wave your hand over it, Charlie comes running from wherever he is in the house. It's like he can SENSE the "power of the laser" lol. Otherwise, I don't think they have anything they "worship".

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Years ago I purchased a North Face down jacket....

It's about 25 years old.

I bring it out, wear it once and pull out the second jacket that is about 15 years old.

I cannot wear the first jacket because Ed nests in for the winter season.

---------------------------------

The jacket has been layed out in a chair for the last 2 weeks.

Ed doesn't sleep in his usual spots when the jacket comes out.

He worships his jacket.
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.

Bad @$$ Buddy LOVES my down jacket. If I toss it on the chair, he claims it for his nest.

AustinB (aka UtchiB) has a donut bed next to the radiator in my bathroom. He's taken up reidence there.

The rest of them, with these two included ALL worship FOOD!!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I think that due to the influence of Joseph Michael Moose and Princess my Cats worship at the Church of Whiskas Temptations!!Mikey Fluffy Tail Josephine and Malcom rash like the wind when they hear that magic shake , shake shake.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

With Samantha is is any heater vet. She will lay close to it or across it, sit on it or whatever she feels like. She will spend the day on a heater vent and will only move off to go eat or potty but she will go back when done.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!