Thread: Super Sammy Angel Cat Of The Day

Super Sammy Angel Cat Of The Day

How sad it is Sammy that so many Pets are lost every year because some drivers ae in such a big hurry that they do not ook where they are going.
    We have lost several Porch Cats and have seen neighborhood Cats die because some lead foot was in such a big hurry.

You are such a Great Awesome Angel now Sammy with your wings of Gold and Silver, and as a Special German Pet Angel you area great guide to the best places to go and see in Germany.
    Your Famiy certainy has made a wonderful memmorial to you Sammy, so you will never ever be forgotten.

We Found Cats are sending an Angel MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To The Immortal Spirit that is Our New Friend ^^ and Our Cat Of The Day Super Sammy who will see his Family and Friends in Paradise.^^.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh Sweet Sammy boy! How adorable you were. Those wonderful "white sunglasses" and a sweet little mouth. I am a softy for gray kitties! Especially ones with so much personality.

Godspeed to our COTD for January 22.
    Last edited by Edwina's Secretary; 01-22-2012 at 01:00 PM.

Blog Entries

Sammy

I just want you to know I am so very sorry for your loss. Sammy was such a wonderful cat in every way and it can't be easy for your family. Clearly Sammy new how deeply he was loved and that is the most important thing in the world . It is a good thing that Sammy was chosen COTD, your memorial to him and the photos were so beautiful Bless your hearts, peace and love

To the family of Sammy~
    I'm so very sorry for your tragic loss, the untimely passing of your beautiful Sammy. Your love filled tribute, the precious photos you have shared with us all, most especailly the very moving memorial dedicated to him, are testimony to just how special a furkid he was, and how much he meant to you. I hope seeing your beautiful Sammy being honored here today as our extra special Sunday Cat of the Day, reading the many heart felt words of support, bring you some small measure of comfort. And though he may be gone from this earth, his spirit lives on in your hearts and in your countless cherished memories, God bless you precious Sammy. Watch over your family from above, until that happy day of reunion.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Sammy, you were so loved by your family and I'm sorry you had to leave them and cause grief. Your memorial garden is beautiful, just like the many grave stones and statues we have for our dearly departed felines that were outdoor barn kitties and misjudged when crossing the road. May they welcome you to Rainbow Bridge and show you where all the best catnip grows. Blessings to you and yours, sweet Sammy.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Sammy!

Sammy was a very sweet, pretty cat. I know that he is missed, so I hope that his tragic death is a wake up call to keep the other cats indoors...

I agree with Momo

I am so very sorry that you lost your beautiful Sammy at such a young age but that is the reality of the world we live in today. In developed countries, dogs are not left to run the streets unsupervised and neither should cats. The main danger is cars - and it absolutely breaks me down to tears every time I see a cat lying dead in the street and I have to say that I am extremely angry at whoever put them in that danger. We have to make the decision to keep them safe, not just fed and loved. There are also predators out there, of the animal and human kind. Please people, keep your cats indoors or if you are going to let them enjoy the outdoors, please always be there to supervise (not leave them alone on a balcony, even on a rope, or on a rope on a fenced in yard). This is the care they need and deserve and it will be less heartache for everyone. It's not always a drivers fault when they hit a cat - they are so small and hard to see, especially at night.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Sammy

What a beautiful kitty, such pretty silver tabby stripes. Thanks for sharing his story with us today!

-K.

Thank you all ... Sammy

Thank you all for your nice statements for our lovely Angel Sammy. Best for you all and your cats.
    Love
    Anette