Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Welcome...........

Quote Originally Posted by krazyaboutkatz View Post
    Congrats on the new additions!!! I'm glad to hear that things are working out for everyone. I was also going to comment on Franklin. He looks like he has some siamese in him.
    Yes, Franklin is lilac point siamese mix
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Always in our hearts RBButterscotch & RBThumper, RB Ms. Eleanor

Quote Originally Posted by Craftlady View Post
    Yes, Franklin is lilac point siamese mix
    I was thinking of Franklin just this morning! He looks like a meezer, but he also has a tabby tail and has the M (which my sister calls "M for kitty") on his forehead. He's sooooooo cute!

And Fuzzmuzz... do you think you could be any cuter, sweet grey kitty? And Aly -- I orange kitties! Welcome, three sweet kitties!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

lynx point

And a Huge Found Cat Hotel Welcome to Aly, Franklin and Fuzzmuzz to the Found Cat Hotel.
    We New Found Cat Five know what it is like that Magic Day when someone kind turns you from being a Stray Cat into being a Beloved Cat Companion!!!

You certainly have hit the Furr Ever Home Jack Pot.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    I was thinking of Franklin just this morning! He looks like a meezer, but he also has a tabby tail and has the M (which my sister calls "M for kitty") on his forehead. He's sooooooo cute!

And Fuzzmuzz... do you think you could be any cuter, sweet grey kitty? And Aly -- I orange kitties! Welcome, three sweet kitties!
    Fuzzmuzz has quite the personality to go along with the sweet looks. He and Franklin play like litter mates every day and night.
    Exciting is good friend of mine from church adopted one of Fuzzmuzz's brothers so it's neat to see how both are growing up and looking so alike.
    We looked the name Fuzzmuzz (shelter gave him that) we kept it.

Aly was sent by RB Eleanor. She has same personality LOL

Any kitty with "m" on their foreheads is meant to be at our house since our last name starts with a M
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Welcome & Congrats!!

your cats are cute

They are so cute what are their names

Quote Originally Posted by kitty cats rock View Post
    They are so cute what are their names

See my signature for names. Two cat's not on the sig (Fuzzmuzz and Franklin)

Fuzzmuzz
    Adopted 8-30-11 He was in our shelter for 3 months. He turned year old Feb 9th 2012

Fuzzmuzz is going to have his first purr-thday two weeks from yesterday! Happy Birthday, Fuzzmuzz! Mmmmmwah! (and Mmwah! Mmwah! for Franklin and Aly too)

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Very cute new kitty additions! ...and yes it HAS been a while! Welcome back!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pinot's Mom View Post
    Very cute new kitty additions! ...and yes it HAS been a while! Welcome back!
    Ty
    I will try to post more often. It gets pretty crazy around our house.

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post

Fuzzmuzz is going to have his first purr-thday two weeks from yesterday! Happy Birthday, Fuzzmuzz! Mmmmmwah! (and Mmwah! Mmwah! for Franklin and Aly too)

Dear Fuzzmuzz -- that is a very special date at our house because it is Cassie's Gotcha Day! We are ready to purr in celebration