Thread: Dante!

Dante!

Hi Dante, what a srtunning boy you are! I'm so glad your Mom found you that day and had the love and kindness to take you in, it must have been fate! What a great life you have and even a girlfriend! Happy dotd to you!

Dantre

Dante, What a handsome fellow
    you are. I would just love to give you a hug. Congratulations on DOTD. I know your family loves you very much.

LHCam SC

Dante

he is a beautiful dog. i love the last picture of him. he looks like a big goofy baby dog! bless u for saving him.

Dante

Dante you are so very handsome!!! I can tell you are a love and I am so happy your mommy found you when she did. You are a delight.

Oh Dante...you have me dreaming about spending some time on your wonderful island!!!!!! Happy DOTD to you and your mom

Hello Dante,

What a great story on how you found your forever family. I am sure
    glad the right person (your momma) came along at just the right time. You
    are so right about finding a loving place amd loving people to belong to.
    Congratulations on being honored today as our DOG OF THE DAY.
    Oh how I wish I could be with you on that beautiful island to deliever Hugs
    and kisses just for you sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi Dante, it's a pleasure to meet such a handsome boy. I enjoyed reading about you and your dog and cat friend. No doubt you have a wonderful home and are loved. Congrats on being DOTD!

Darling Dante!

What a lucky dog you are, Dante! I'm so happy that you are in a great loving home!
    I love your pictures - especially the one of you and Lily!
    Enjoy your DOTD status, Dante!

Greetings beautiful Dante! Happy Dog of the Day to you! So happy to meet you, sweetheart! I so loved reading all about your sweet, loving self, and your enchanted life, looking at your heart melting photo album! What a wonderful, uplifting rescue story is yours, Dante! No doubt you and your forever family were destined to be as one! You're the envy of doggies near and far, Dante, wiling away your days on that beautiful island, soaking up all of that scrumptious sun, swimming in those beautiful blue waters! Best of all you're cherished by a family who will love you forever and always...no heavy lift there, for any family would feel blessed to have a best furkid as joyful, as life, people and critter loving, as you! Friend to all, that's you, Dante! And having been mom to a Husky myself, I can say with certainty your vet nailed your gene pool! How your humans must love being serenaded with those trademark Husky howls!
    Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to paw off a note to us, Dante! Hope you're enjoying an extra special, fun filled day of celebration, sweetheart; paling around with best buds Leilani and Lily, reveling in your well earned day in the spotlight, being spoiled rotten and loved to pieces by your family and countless adoring friends and fans!
    Hugs and kisses to you beautiful Dante, and to your precious fur sister Lily, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Love rescues!

Hello Dante, you handsome fellow you!
    That is a super great rescue story; your mommy is a great lady!
    Bless you both with a great loving life!
    A belly rub a day keeps the blues away... Connie

Congratulations Dante!

Such a handsome fellow you are! And two of my favorite breeds mixed together...can it get better than that?! I'm sure your human doesn't think so
    You are so lucky to have been found by such a loving angel and I hope you have many, many wonderful years together

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Blog Entries

Dante

Aloha! Dante could not be a more magnificent Dog of the Day Yes I'm madly in love with Dante and it's clear why your family cherishes him so much Have a wonderful day, peace and love

Huh!

Quote Originally Posted by mon View Post
    Aloha! Dante could not be a more magnificent Dog of the Day Yes I'm madly in love with Dante and it's clear why your family cherishes him so much Have a wonderful day, peace and love
    Aww, that is so nice! Considering this is my dog. How sweet This is my flickr account with all of my photos of my handsome Dante and my cat Ko'Olina.. it's nice that you named her Lily, Mon. That's so adorable and imaginative of you http://www.flickr.com/photos/sebryn/

You should update his Dog of The Day profile, we haven't lived in Hawaii for a year ;D

P.S. Dante has never howled at anything.
    Last edited by Sebryn; 03-01-2012 at 09:35 PM.