Thread: Welcome home, Buddy

Welcome home, Buddy

Buddy came home on Friday night. He is a male 9 month old English Springer Spaniel. He is liver/white. Lolli is totally in love, Copper is taking it the way he does almost anything..... pretty much ignoring him. The cats.... uh, let's just say they would be better off where Buddy can't reach them. He doesn't hurt them, just pushes them around. The older,wiser ones just ignore him. The younger ones hiss and get him excited. I will nominate him as Dog of the Day in a few weeks if I can. P.S. I have pics of him in my photo album
    Last edited by lolli94; 01-24-2012 at 07:50 AM.
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

Welcome, Buddy! :-D

Edited to add-- I looked at your pictures in the photo album! You are such a cutie!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 01-24-2012 at 12:43 PM.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congrats and welcome! The hissing will dissipate once he gets the right smell to him.

I'm at work today, but I just talked to my mom and she said Buddy is curled up in his bed in the kitchen, sleeping. That's good considering how scared he was of the house when I brought him home. I am SO happy with him. This morning I had the indescribable joy of sitting on the laundry floor and having two springers come running to lick my face.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

Quote Originally Posted by lolli94 View Post
    I'm at work today, but I just talked to my mom and she said Buddy is curled up in his bed in the kitchen, sleeping. That's good considering how scared he was of the house when I brought him home. I am SO happy with him. This morning I had the indescribable joy of sitting on the laundry floor and having two springers come running to lick my face.
    That would be a perfect start of the day in my book!

Welcome Cute pictures in your album, be sure to post more soon!

Clover, Loki, Shadow, Pixel and Kyo

Will try to get more pics soon. And yes, it was the perfect start to a long day at work. Sigh!can't wait to get home to my dogs.

Welcome home Buddy! He's adorable!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla