Thread: Update on the twins

Update on the twins

This picture sums it all up Julianna in the front is into everything and a little mischevious, Jasmine is more girly and dainty.

They are doing great, Julianna has 8 teeth, Jasmine has two. They crawl all over the place.

My husband watches Jasmine during the day since he is retired. My daughter let us take Jasmine to Lake Tahoe last week
    for vacation, it was a lot of fun and it keeps us young.

don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Hee hee - fun picture! Amazing how different even twins' personalities can be, isn't it? How come your husband just watches Jasmine, not both gals? Just curious!
    I've Been Frosted

Oh, aren't they darling! Are they identical twins? They don't look all that identical!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

They're very cute!

I hope this doesn't sound weird, I'm just curious... How come your husband only watches one of the girls and not both, or alternates between them? You may have mentioned it before, and I just missed it - if so I am sorry.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Julianna still nurses so he started watching Jasmine, I pick her up around 10 pm and she stays here until my husband gives her a ride to her mom at 4:30 the next day, luckily they live close and she works close. Their dad watches Julianna since he works at night. My daughter has both of them in the evening alone when he works. Jasmine never really took to nursing, my daughter pumped for her for the first 8 months of her life.

No they aren't identical, they are really different. Some day it would probably be good to switch but him and Jasmine are pretty close right now. Twins are so much work, every now and then we watch both so they can have a little break, it is really hard!
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Thy're both so cute! I bet they really are a handful, but a handful of fun too!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Quote Originally Posted by caseysmom View Post
    Julianna still nurses so he started watching Jasmine, I pick her up around 10 pm and she stays here until my husband gives her a ride to her mom at 4:30 the next day, luckily they live close and she works close. Their dad watches Julianna since he works at night. My daughter has both of them in the evening alone when he works. Jasmine never really took to nursing, my daughter pumped for her for the first 8 months of her life.

No they aren't identical, they are really different. Some day it would probably be good to switch but him and Jasmine are pretty close right now. Twins are so much work, every now and then we watch both so they can have a little break, it is really hard!
    That's a much more complex reason than I imagined, LOL. I never could figure it out - I thought maybe Julianna hadn't decided she liked anyone but mom & dad yet! (I know some babies really are fussy with who they like and don't like)

I know it's got to be complicated - my aunt had twins and I would watch them during the summer while I was out of school and would stay with her on vacation. They ran me ragged and I was a teenager full of energy. I can't imagine doing it and working too!

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018