Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Now My Blaze Is Having Problems:Update 2/5/12

Keeping good thoughts and prayers for Blaze.
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Always in our hearts RBButterscotch & RBThumper, RB Ms. Eleanor

I'm sorry to read that you have been having all these problems Tracey. I hope all goes well for Sky and Blaze tomorrow, and I hope that you are OK too!

Quote Originally Posted by mrspunkysmom View Post
    Hope they continue to improve. Hope you feel better too.
    Thanks. Blaze and Alani are doing great but Sky's right eye is still goopy and a bit red looking and he still sneezes and has coughing attacks sometimes. I'm trying to get over a bad cold. I'm beginning to feel a little better but now I keep getting coughing attacks. I hope that the rest of the year goes better than the first 2 months.
    Quote Originally Posted by Craftlady View Post
    Keeping good thoughts and prayers for Blaze.
    Thanks he's now doing great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Killearn Kitties View Post
    I'm sorry to read that you have been having all these problems Tracey. I hope all goes well for Sky and Blaze tomorrow, and I hope that you are OK too!
    Thanks. Sky and Blaze went in for rechecks last Sunday and Blaze is 100% better. Sky is only about 80% better. He's now on more eye drops but his right eye is still not doing too well. I take Alani in for a recheck tomorrow and I'm sure that he'll check out fine too. I'll be talking to my vet about Sky though. I hope he can finally get through this allergy problem soon. I also hope that I'll recover from my cold quickly too.

Everything went well with Alani's recheck today and my vet decided not to even charge me. Maybe because I'm now sick and also because she knows that I've been spending a lot of money on my 3 sick cats. I also found out that now if I bring in more than one cat at a time for a routine vet visit, that the second cat will cost less. Now I've decided to bring Storm, Pearl, and Ziggy in together in March for their annual checkups because this way I'll save at least $48.00. If I bring in one cat it costs me $69.00 just for the visit but each additional animal would then cost me only $45.00. Office visit rechecks are also only $45.00. I'm sure that this sounds very expensive to most of you but prices in CA are very high.

Good to hear Alani is doing well! My vets have given me quite a few breaks when I had a few sick furkids. Good to hear you have a vet that will 'help' you out.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla